Windows 10: Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out

Discus and support Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows remains the most widely used operating system in the world. In fact, the operating system has the largest market share of 37.43%, next only to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 24, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out

Windows remains the most widely used operating system in the world. In fact, the operating system has the largest market share of 37.43%, next only to Android at 36.49%.

Perhaps, it is the massive popularity of the OS that makes it the most valuable target for cybercriminals and the most vulnerable at that.

But we don’t need to fear any cyber threats or privacy breaches anymore because we can ditch all those terrible problems by setting up the VPN.

Privacy

Windows 10 tops the chart with 52.42% when it comes to market share worldwide. After all, it has all the bells and whistles needed to make it a user favourite. For instance, it offers better and innovative features and performance than its predecessors.

Microsoft has also improved the privacy settings in the recent version of Windows 10, but there are still many reasons for customers to use a secure VPN service like PureVPN.

The only tool that can fight off online threats and privacy problems is a VPN.

PureVPN, a feature-rich VPN solution

Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) have been developed to encrypt the Internet traffic or data and make all the activities anonymous. With powerful features like encryption, anonymous IPs, IPv6/DNS leak protection, internet kill switch and more, VPN prevents every cyber-hoodlum from invading your privacy or peeking into your sensitive data.

A reliable and efficient Windows VPN must have the following qualities:

• User-friendly privacy policy
    • Strict no-log policy
    • Privacy-friendly jurisdiction
    • The highest level of encryption
    • Multiple security protocols availability
    • A huge pool of servers and IPs
    • Best torrenting and streaming support

Guess what? PureVPN ticks all the right boxes which is why it is one of the best VPNs for Windows in the industry.

Let’s talk about the above-listed features and functionalities of PureVPN.

User-Friendly Privacy Policy

PureVPN has a fairly detailed and crystal-clear privacy policy. The policy explains what sort of information the VPN service collects, where and how it uses the information, third-party tools, international data transfer policy, cookies and more.

Moreover, the VPN service is the first in the industry to be GDPR compliant. It is a fact that even the popular tech platform, CNET, acknowledged.

Strict No-Log Policy

The VPN provider has zero-tolerance for logging. Therefore, the very first clause it has highlighted in its Privacy Policy is that it doesn’t store any data or activity of the user.

“We DO NOT keep any record of your browsing activities, connection logs, records of the VPN IPs assigned to you, your original IPs, your connection time, the history of your browsing, the sites you visited, your outgoing traffic, the content or data you accessed, or the DNS queries generated by you,” the company claims.

Privacy-Friendly Jurisdiction

When looking for a reliable VPN service, it is best to confirm its base of operation. After all, in many regions, VPN services are required by the state to share users’ details.

Amazingly, PureVPN operates from Hong Kong, a country where the laws are fairly relaxed. Moreover, the country doesn’t practice any data retention or mass surveillance policies.

Highest Level Encryption

The VPN provider employs robust encryption, i.e., 256-bit AES technology. It is the same level of encryption which is used by military services in the US and other countries. With powerful encryption protecting the integrity of your data, you can safely browse the Internet on any network with complete peace of mind.

Multiple Security Protocols

PureVPN’s Windows VPN supports all the popular tunnelling protocols including PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, IKEv2 as well as OpenVPN. As a result, users have the complete freedom of setting up the preferred protocol for optimized VPN experience.

You might wonder about how PureVPN offers OpenVPN on Windows 10 when the OS has no built-in support for it? The VPN provider offers a customized tool for manual OpenVPN installation. Plus, users can find all the setup tutorials on the support centre.

Huge Pool of Servers and IPs

The VPN service has expanded its VPN coverage to over 180 locations by installing 2,000+ VPN servers. Each server offers hundreds of thousands of anonymous IPs. Collectively, the VPN service boasts 300,000+ IP addresses.

Best Torrenting and Streaming

There are hardly any VPN users who wouldn’t use the tool for torrenting, downloading and unblocking streaming services such as Netflix US, Amazon Prime, Hulu US, SkyGo, SlingTV, and more.

PureVPN not only supports p2p clients and services, but it also offers instant access to over 1,000+ streaming channels that are otherwise geo-restricted.

Final Thoughts

The simple and clear privacy policy and the powerful set of features make PureVPN one of the best Windows VPN. Moreover, the service also offers a 31-day money-back guarantee.

If you still don’t feel sure about the service, you can always test the water by opting for its 3-day trial. If you’re interested, you can buy PureVPN from here.

Disclaimer: We make no claims, guarantees about the accuracy or completeness in this article or linked pages, and shall not be held responsible for anything we say in this article.

The post Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out - Similar Threads - Best features PureVPN

2. Microsoft should add these features to windows 11 to make it the best. Also i'm writing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft should add these features to windows 11 to make it the best. Also i'm writing...: CHANGE THE TASKBAR FOR WINDOWS 11 22H2-THE TASKBAR FOR WINDOWS 11 22H2 WITH THE LATEST UPDATE FOR THE STABLE VERSION NOT WINDOWS INSIDER IS LOOKING SO BAD IN TERMS OF ITS DESIGN. I LIKE THE WIDGETS ICON LAYOUT BUT THE WINDOWS ICON+THE APPS ICON ARE TOO MESSY IN MY OPINION....
  3. Microsoft should add these features to windows 11 to make it the best. Also i'm writing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft should add these features to windows 11 to make it the best. Also i'm writing...: CHANGE THE TASKBAR FOR WINDOWS 11 22H2-THE TASKBAR FOR WINDOWS 11 22H2 WITH THE LATEST UPDATE FOR THE STABLE VERSION NOT WINDOWS INSIDER IS LOOKING SO BAD IN TERMS OF ITS DESIGN. I LIKE THE WIDGETS ICON LAYOUT BUT THE WINDOWS ICON+THE APPS ICON ARE TOO MESSY IN MY OPINION....
  4. what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...

what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...: good luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-features-should-be-turned-on-and/b877e691-2b2b-4f29-9d8e-4d4d225384b7
  5. what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...: good luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-features-should-be-turned-on-and/b877e691-2b2b-4f29-9d8e-4d4d225384b7
  6. what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to help you get the best out of its features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to help you get the best out of its features: [IMG]Windows 11 is here already with a completely refurbished interface, several new security features, including some for Business and Enterprise – and some productive functionality and multitasking improvements too! Windows 11 is available as a free download and if you...
  8. Should I enable or disable this sound feature for the best sound quality? Signal...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I enable or disable this sound feature for the best sound quality? Signal...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reactz009 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvl7vm/should_i_enable_or_disable_this_sound_feature_for/
  9. Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...: hey guys, well some of you have this, some have another uninstaller, but this one is free and works on SP, Vista, 7,8 and 10 in both 32 bit version as 64 bit version. It really removes EVERTHING on your computer. So if you have removed programs lately via Programs &...
  10. Which version should I try out?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version should I try out?: After a few somewhat successful tests of TP 10041, updated to 10049, I deleted it. I am going to re-install to a 2nd hard drive. At this point 10056, 10051, 10049 and 10041 TP's are all available. What would be the recommendation as which one to install? Pretty much ruled out...