Windows 10: best folder locker software for windows 10

Discus and support best folder locker software for windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I urgently need a best folder locker software for windows 10, to keep my private files and documents safe and secure. If anyone knows, then, please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mizrana, Aug 16, 2018.

1. mizrana Win User

best folder locker software for windows 10

I urgently need a best folder locker software for windows 10, to keep my private files and documents safe and secure.

If anyone knows, then, please reply me

I will be thankful to you

:)

mizrana, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 16, 2018
  4. best folder locker software for windows 10

TansukhGanatra, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

best folder locker software for windows 10

1. best folder locker software for windows 10 - Similar Threads - best folder locker

2. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Locker: If I have my Folder Locker open, are the documents within accessible by everyone/anyone until I lock it again? Is there a way to set an "auto-close" on the folder after a certain amount of time? I keep forgetting to lock it back up!...
  3. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Locker: If I have my Folder Locker open, are the documents within accessible by everyone/anyone until I lock it again? Is there a way to set an "auto-close" on the folder after a certain amount of time? I keep forgetting to lock it back up!...
  4. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Locker: I currently have one of my folders locked with "Folder Locker" on our department's shared drive. Can other people access the documents in my folder while I have it open to work in it and until I lock it back up? [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account,...
  5. Folder Locker

Folder Locker: I currently have one of my folders locked with "Folder Locker" on our department's shared drive. Can other people access the documents in my folder while I have it open to work in it and until I lock it back up? [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account,...
  6. Best DVD Software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best DVD Software for Windows 10?: Hello everyone. First time I write in this sub. I would need to do the following question and hopefully you can help me with this. It turns out that I am looking for the best DVD recorder and editor for Windows 10, and I am between two programs: Wondershare DVD Creator or...
  7. Best free Keyboard and Mouse Locker software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Best free Keyboard and Mouse Locker software for Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are away to attend something important and there are kids around your working desk, I am sure you won’t leave your PC keyboard unguarded. It can invite trouble! While you can always Lock your computer, there is another [...] This post Best free...
  8. Any best lock folder software ?

Any best lock folder software ?: Hey guys, I was using Hide Folder like some years ago and it was good. Today, I installed it and its not good anymore! I want to know if there is any good lock folder application for Windows 10 ? Regards. 134335
  9. the best cleaner software for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    the best cleaner software for windows 10?: I'm just wondering what is the best cleaner software for windows 10 in 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-best-cleaner-software-for-windows-10/48d67200-621b-40c8-89ca-56e9c1dab7cf
  10. Best automation software

Best automation software: It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the best folder locker for windows 10