Windows 10: best for my windows.

Discus and support best for my windows. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What's the best recommended program for al around antivirus and security for windows 10.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JustinBahl, Jun 20, 2021.

1. best for my windows.

What's the best recommended program for al around antivirus and security for windows 10.

:)

JustinBahl, Jun 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 20, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

best for my windows.

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

best for my windows.

1. best for my windows. - Similar Threads - best

2. Computer security products... Are they necessary? Is there a best one?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer security products... Are they necessary? Is there a best one?: I'm planning on buying a new desktop computer and perhaps a laptop. sometime soon and was wondering if any of the various security programs from Norton, McAfee or anyone else are head & shoulders above their competitors, as well as whether or not they're really necessary?...
  3. Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro?: Best way to upgrade W 10 Home to Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-upgrade-w-10-home-to-pro/1312ad2b-d280-4f44-a4bd-b9f5cb8a2e41
  4. Moving user folders to HDD - what is the best and simplest method

Moving user folders to HDD - what is the best and simplest method: I need to reinstall Win10 as I keep getting BSOD since the recent update, but want to replicate my current document library heirarchy which is saved on the HDD. SSD contains OS, plus c:\users\UserABC > (Folder: Documents)HDD d:\users\UserABC > (Folders: Desktop; Downloads;...
  5. Best way to fix an error code 615?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to fix an error code 615?: I am receiving an error code 615 on 2 of 3 computers in my home. I just moved from an area where my former provider used fiber to one that uses copper cable. The Wi-Fi from their modem continues to let me access the internet via 1 computer.. However, 2 of the 3 that was...
  6. What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system?

What's the Best Way to Reinstall W10 on a dual-boot system?: Hi Your advice please: I currently have a dual-boot system, and its HDD has 2 partitions, which are: GUIP/GPT one for W7 & the other for W10.The HDD is running hot, so I've decided to replace the W10 OS and put it onto a new SSD.And for now, I’ll leave W7 on the HDD, but I...
  7. Best way to use the path command for every session?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to use the path command for every session?: The net of this is, shades of 1980s DOS, I'd like to have a PATH established for every Windows session, using the DOS PATH command. 35 years ago, I'd place the command in my c:\autoexec.bat file - but how do I achieve that today? Here's the exact scenario: I am using the...
  8. Reverting from "Best for Win 11" to best for Win 10 (BIOS/UEFI)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reverting from "Best for Win 11" to best for Win 10 (BIOS/UEFI): I went through the whole drill of converting MBR to GPT, changing boot to UEFI with Secure Boot and TPM (1.2 in my case and nearly everybody else's) enabled, and tested for Windows 11 compatibility with a pass except for TPM version and CPU generation (biggies, at least at...
  9. Windows Networking is at best HORRIBLE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Networking is at best HORRIBLE!: TO POST A COPY OF ANOTHER SUBMITTER:How can Microsoft make networking any more difficult?Why does every new gen of windows make this worse? Seriously? Forcing passwords on everyone, some people don't like them.All i want to do is put a file from this computer to the computer...
  10. Best way to add external storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best way to add external storage: I am looking forward to making a lot more video files. Since they are 50 times larger than document files I am considering ways to add external storage to my Windows 10 PCs. I am experimenting with two 2 TB external hard drives made by JMicron. After I attached them to USB...