Windows 10: Best free games for old PC

Discus and support Best free games for old PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have an old pc with an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz, 3GB RAM and Intel GMA 950 graphics; and a laptop with Intel Atom Z3736F, 2GB RAM and Intel HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IronVeil, Jun 20, 2018.

1. IronVeil Win User

Best free games for old PC

Hi.
    I have an old pc with an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz, 3GB RAM and Intel GMA 950 graphics; and a laptop with Intel Atom Z3736F, 2GB RAM and Intel HD 400
    I have a problem with Steam games on my PC (textures arn't loading) so I can't use it.
    I need free games that will run on either one of my systems.

IronVeil, Jun 20, 2018

2. Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jun 21, 2018
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 21, 2018
  4. mikehoar Win User

Running old games on windows 10

that list doesn't have the game I'm trying to download

mikehoar, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Best free games for old PC - Similar Threads - Best free games

2. Best Free Mac Emulators for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Mac Emulators for Windows PC: Windows and Mac have their unique set of features to make them stand out from other operating systems. If you have a Windows PC and are looking to run MacOS on it, you will need Mac emulators. You can run these emulators on your Windows 10 or 11 computer. Top Free Mac...
  3. Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, I am pretty sure that you are not oblivious to the Steam platform. It is a wonderland for gamers as it stores a lot of great games. However, a general perception is that Steam all the games on Steam are paid, which is far from the truth, there are...
  4. Old pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old pc games: Hello, I wanted to know if it is possible to play and older pc game I loved in the past. The game is Medal of Honor and I believe it is a windows xp game. I am currently running windows 10 and it won't install on my pc. Is it possible or is my old game now a coaster?? Thx for...
  5. Best free virensuche app pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best free virensuche app pc?: Which are there Beste gratis virensuche app pc?
  6. old pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old pc games: cant get links 2001 to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-pc-games/30209469-0235-4fc8-9871-0008c098e06b
  7. What is the best PC & Mac Antivirus for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best PC & Mac Antivirus for free: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-pc-mac-antivirus-for-free/7405a212-3059-49f2-adf8-5a18a9a7c34c
  8. Best Free AV for Old PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Free AV for Old PC?: I have an older Windows 7 desktop that I need a free Antivirus for, one that's light on system resources preferably. I tried MBAM and it uses up quite a bit of CPU, my old PC would run loud when I had MBAM on it. I need something lightweight and completely 100% free.
  9. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  10. Best OS for really old PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Best OS for really old PC: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 NVIDIA GeForce 9400GT 3GB RAM will be upgrading to 4GB but I'm not sure when ( Mobo only supports up to 4GB :/ ) NO OVERHAUL UPGRADE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE 32-bit or 64-bit? 36622