Windows 10: Best Free PHP IDE for Windows 10

Discus and support Best Free PHP IDE for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]No, you don’t need an IDE to code in PHP language, you can code in Notepad and be all good. But trust me, you wouldn’t want to go that route as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 22, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Best Free PHP IDE for Windows 10

Best Free PHP IDE for Windows 10 Visual-Studio-Code-1.jpg
    No, you don’t need an IDE to code in PHP language, you can code in Notepad and be all good. But trust me, you wouldn’t want to go that route as you have to put in a lot of extra and unnecessary work to run that code. Also, since the text editor doesn’t have any […]

This article Best Free PHP IDE for Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Best Free PHP IDE for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Best Free PHP

2. Best Free Windows Emulators for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Windows Emulators for Mac: Macs are known to be excellent for people from all walks of life. Be it a creator to a professional accountant, a Mac has it all. However, there are a few apps available only on Windows that Mac users would love to use. This article will let you know how to emulate Windows on...
  3. html and php

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    html and php: Hi, samplefacebook, i want to login in my account variables: url, mail and password via html and php. Thank youpic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-and-php/9c65b520-fac6-49e4-bc70-c4c8e6a36aa8
  4. PHP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PHP: Hiwon't let me send an email that says I need a PHP server what does that mean?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/php/4e99d17f-a423-44d3-9387-2ae3f8f13083
  5. Best free anti-virus for Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best free anti-virus for Windows?: I have been using Avast but it's their relentless plugging of services and unwanted apps is what annoys me. Today it gave me an update notification saying it's been updated to latest version, and there was Okay button. What I failed to notice is the pre checked checkbox at...
  6. is windows security the best free antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is windows security the best free antivirus: i know there is alot of other free security or antivirus programs but i am curious if windows security is the best one for windows 10 than any other antivirus or security?...
  7. php ini.Mcrypt PHP extension required.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    php ini.Mcrypt PHP extension required.: Where can I find my php ini. on windows 10 to enable or install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/php-inimcrypt-php-extension-required/69c7f857-a936-4097-9e31-6b00ab344ed2
  8. php not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    php not working?: Hi, I just loaded new os (windows7 proessional) to my machine along with later version of xampp and when I run php files I get php code I could use some advice. thanks! here is the code: <html><body> <hr> <center><b><font size=+2> 515 Certification Expiration...
  9. Best free typing tutor?

Best free typing tutor?: It's been well over a decade since I use to do data entry and 10-key. Due to health reasons, I can no longer do any standing, or lifting jobs so I need to brush up on my typing skills. In an attempt to get my speed up I've downloaded a few typing programs from the Microsoft...
  10. best free apps in the store

best free apps in the store: What are the best free apps you have found? I like: Flipboard Netflix Crossy Road 6493