Windows 10: Best free software for epub/ebook reading on Windows 10 like Edge

Discus and support Best free software for epub/ebook reading on Windows 10 like Edge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Features i'm looking for are: -Read aloud text offline -Highlight and bookmark files. -Enlarge text Gladly appreciate your suggestions in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cat_puppet, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Best free software for epub/ebook reading on Windows 10 like Edge

Features i'm looking for are: -Read aloud text offline -Highlight and bookmark files. -Enlarge text Gladly appreciate your suggestions in advance.

submitted by /u/Cat_puppet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cat_puppet, Apr 18, 2020

2. Opening EPUB file with Edge

Hello, I have recently purchased an EBook online and I would like to read this EPUB file with Microsoft Edge's. I can read it in other EPUB readers such as bookviser reader, however when trying to
    change how the file opens there is no option to "open with" Microsoft Edge. Is there any way to fix this so I can view my EBook through Edge? Thanks.

AlfPriestley, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Is there a way to read ePub or mobi ebooks on your Windows Phone 7?

Here is a free ebook tool for you.

You can easily convert your ebook from epub to pdf,epub to mobi, epub to kindle, etc.

Free Online Converter / EPUB Converter

mobi to epub

It provides you with the best mobi to epub converting experience.

maniacacishou, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Best free software for epub/ebook reading on Windows 10 like Edge

Opening EPUB file with Edge

The ebook was purchased from Robert Fritz, and is not locked. I have both a surface Pro 2 and a new HP spectre, and both have the windows creator update. Interestingly Edge on the surface 2 will read the EPUB file, but Edge is not an available app for
    reading this file on the HP spectre.

Edge is installed on both machines, and the EPUB file is synced through onedrive to both computers. Both are up to date and not on the insider program.

Thanks for your help

AlfPriestley, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Best free software for epub/ebook reading on Windows 10 like Edge

1. Best free software for epub/ebook reading on Windows 10 like Edge - Similar Threads - Best free software

2. best free photogrammetry scanning software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best free photogrammetry scanning software: best free photogrammetry scanning software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-free-photogrammetry-scanning-software/2281bd97-558f-42df-85ca-8cea9578ddce
  3. Best free video rotating software?

Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  4. Is there a quality add-on for reading ePub books in Chromium Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a quality add-on for reading ePub books in Chromium Edge?: Hmm... I can't seem to find anything beside EPUBReader, which is just OK. Ideas welcome. Thanks. *chuckle 176010
  5. Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows: Beat Making Software – If you’re enthusiastic about music and wish to turn into a fantastic Music composer, but do not have sufficient skills or source to satisfy your fantasy, then you could always take the assistance of some superb Beat Making Software. Using All these...
  6. edge and epub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge and epub: Does someone know what the last edition of windows 10 was where edge could read .epub files? submitted by /u/mobsteRRR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2qdd/edge_and_epub/
  7. Suggestions of softwares to read epubs similar to the microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suggestions of softwares to read epubs similar to the microsoft edge?: So I practically only used the new Microsoft browser for reading epubs, lol. But man, it was so good, the interface was clean, the text beautiful and readable, and well-formatted. To my sadness, today with the message the support of this feature would be canceled it was.....
  8. Best free video rotating software?

Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  9. Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?

Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?: I saw that there were several packages that I have always used, like CDBurnerXP and ImgBurn. However, these will not work with MP4 files. So, is there any good FREE software out there I should get? I ask as I only use this once or twice a year at the most. Thank you all. OH,...
  10. Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10: Windows 10 is designed to please both touch and mouse users. It’s also designed to be intuitive for users of both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, incorporating the “best of both worlds” to enhance your experience and help you be more productive. The Start menu is back, putting all...