Windows 10: Best free virensuche app pc?

Discus and support Best free virensuche app pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Which are there Beste gratis virensuche app pc? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Westallo, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Westallo Win User

Best free virensuche app pc?

Which are there

:)

Westallo, Jun 7, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jun 7, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Best free virensuche app pc? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Best free virensuche app pc? - Similar Threads - Best free virensuche

2. Best Free Mac Emulators for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Mac Emulators for Windows PC: Windows and Mac have their unique set of features to make them stand out from other operating systems. If you have a Windows PC and are looking to run MacOS on it, you will need Mac emulators. You can run these emulators on your Windows 10 or 11 computer. Top Free Mac...
  3. Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Free Steam Games for Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are a gamer, I am pretty sure that you are not oblivious to the Steam platform. It is a wonderland for gamers as it stores a lot of great games. However, a general perception is that Steam all the games on Steam are paid, which is far from the truth, there are...
  4. Best Duplicate Photo Free App?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Duplicate Photo Free App?: Trying to delete some duplicate photos on my CPU. What's the best free app to use that will delete a lot at a time. I tried a few apps, but then they want me to upgrade in order to delete more than 10 photos. Just wondering. Any help is appreciative. Thanks! submitted by...
  5. What is the best PC & Mac Antivirus for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the best PC & Mac Antivirus for free: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-the-best-pc-mac-antivirus-for-free/7405a212-3059-49f2-adf8-5a18a9a7c34c
  6. Best Free AV for Old PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Free AV for Old PC?: I have an older Windows 7 desktop that I need a free Antivirus for, one that's light on system resources preferably. I tried MBAM and it uses up quite a bit of CPU, my old PC would run loud when I had MBAM on it. I need something lightweight and completely 100% free.
  7. Best free games for old PC

Best free games for old PC: Hi. I have an old pc with an Intel Core 2 Duo 1.83GHz, 3GB RAM and Intel GMA 950 graphics; and a laptop with Intel Atom Z3736F, 2GB RAM and Intel HD 400 I have a problem with Steam games on my PC (textures arn't loading) so I can't use it. I need free games that will run on...
  8. 'Best' 90 free apps - reviewed for Gizmo

'Best' 90 free apps - reviewed for Gizmo: Best Free Windows Apps | Gizmo's Freeware Best? It's a personal opinion and different for each person of course, but here's a starter for (Win) 10. There are a few interesting ones presented in 8 categories including educational resources such as Howstuffworks, Stanford...
  9. Best free typing tutor?

Best free typing tutor?: It's been well over a decade since I use to do data entry and 10-key. Due to health reasons, I can no longer do any standing, or lifting jobs so I need to brush up on my typing skills. In an attempt to get my speed up I've downloaded a few typing programs from the Microsoft...
  10. best free apps in the store

best free apps in the store: What are the best free apps you have found? I like: Flipboard Netflix Crossy Road 6493