Windows 10: Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

Discus and support Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is the best freeware to play downloaded 360 degree videos on laptop screen so that I can navigate through the video by moving/dragging the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by archz2, Feb 22, 2020.

1. archz2 Win User

Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

What is the best freeware to play downloaded 360 degree videos on laptop screen so that I can navigate through the video by moving/dragging the mouse up, down, left or right?

:)

archz2, Feb 22, 2020

2. 360 degree view option not showing

I have 1709 version. Still no option to play 360 degree videos at the bottom right of screen like I can with my laptop.

Please advise. I

There is no 360 degree option in the ellipsis at the bottom right of the Movie screen. Weird!

Thanks,

Jim

Jim LaMattery, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook Adds 360 Degree Photos and HD Quality Video to Messenger

Source: With 360 Degree Photos and HD Quality Video, Messenger Gets Even More Visual | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

360 degree view option not showing

I've upgraded to WIN 10 version 1709 and I still don't have the option to view 360 degree videos in the Movies and Tv app. The app also doesn't show the availability of 360 degree vids to purchase. How do I fix it?

****Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate****

Jim LaMattery, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

1. Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ? - Similar Threads - Best freeware play

2. Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos: I have hevc video extensions installed and 360 videos still don't work in any media player. I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled and nothing seems to help. How do I get the extensions I paid for to actually work?...
  3. Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hevc extensions installed and 360 videos do not play as 360 videos: I have hevc video extensions installed and 360 videos still don't work in any media player. I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled and nothing seems to help. How do I get the extensions I paid for to actually work?...
  4. 360 degree video app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    360 degree video app: I had a work document sent and when I download the PDF this was added as well:URL:ms-whatsnew-video360 added to my default apURL:ms-whatsnew-video360s which I now can't uninstall? Any idea what this is?*Moved from feedback....
  5. 360 degree video app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    360 degree video app: I had a work document sent and when I download the PDF this was added as well:URL:ms-whatsnew-video360 added to my default apURL:ms-whatsnew-video360s which I now can't uninstall? Any idea what this is?*Moved from feedback....
  6. 360 degree video app

7. Convert to video, freeware search... (W10)

Convert to video, freeware search... (W10): Good day everyone. Probably this quesion had been asked numerous times before, but I couldn't really find the answer I am looking for in the threads that I scrolled through. So, here we go... I am in search of a freeware program that can: - Convert any (most) movie...
  8. Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?

Best freeware to play 360 degree videos ?: What is the best freeware to play downloaded 360 degree videos on laptop screen so that I can navigate through the video by moving/dragging the mouse up, down, left or right? 150992
  9. Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??

Any freeware to cut and/or join videos??: Any recommendation? I mainly only cut and/or join some videos. No other effects are needed I have found a lot on Google, but I don't know if they are legitimate. 95920
  10. Facebook Adds 360 Degree Photos and HD Quality Video to Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Adds 360 Degree Photos and HD Quality Video to Messenger: [img] Visuals are the best way to add delightful expression and meaningful emotions to your chats. Earlier this year we shared that the ability to send photos, videos, stickers and GIFs in Messenger is extremely popular and now we are continuing to make these features...