Windows 10: Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

Discus and support Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Let me start off by saying I don't know what the hell is going on with these. There's like 500 million options. People say 2080 RTX Super is good for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Codeguru, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Codeguru Win User

Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

Let me start off by saying I don't know what the hell is going on with these. There's like 500 million options. People say 2080 RTX Super is good for 144mhz and some say otherwise. I also day trade so I was looking for a nice big ass, ultra wide monitor to keep all the charts I could on screen. But my main concern is gaming. My current 1920 x 1080 monitor is fine, but I'd like to get an upgrade to match better with my GPU and keep everything looking good. Plus, I can repurpose this current...

Read more

Codeguru, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Matt.DR Win User

2 Gfx cards/2 monitors: How can I assign a single card for each?

I have 2 graphics cards (ASUS GTX 1080 & MSI RTX 2080 Super), and 2 monitors (a 4k Vizio tv and 4k ultra-wide). I have Display Port running the 2080 to the ultra-wide monitor, and hdmi running from the MOBO port to the TV. I want the TV to be controlled
    by the 1080, but I cannot plug it into the card directly, because it causes a boot/display issue; my BIOS/startup shows up on my TV (because MOBOs default to HDMI over DP), but I want the BIOS/startup to show on my ultra-wide monitor. The only solution I was
    able to find was to plug in the TV to the MOBO HDMI port. However, with this setup, it seems both my ultra-wide and my TV are using the 2080.

Is there a way to manually assign each monitor to a different graphics card with this configuration?

Matt.DR, Aug 14, 2022
  3. ndbinh Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor

Is there any body, who can properly project from a PC/ laptop to an 3440x1440 external Ultra-wide monitor using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

PS: "properly" means the Ultra-wide monitor runs on 3440x1440 resolution mode.

ndbinh, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

About ultra-wide monitors seething

I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor (resolution 3440*1440), as an external monitor, how do I set, enable the discrete graphics card when using an external ultra-wide screen, and use the monitor's default resolution (3440*1440).

James_008LS, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super?

1. Best Gaming/Ultra Wide Monitor for 2080 RTX Super? - Similar Threads - Best Gaming Ultra

2. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  3. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  4. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. About ultra-wide monitors seething

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About ultra-wide monitors seething: I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I...
  6. About ultra-wide monitors seething

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About ultra-wide monitors seething: I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I...
  7. RTX 2080 super crashing while playing games!

RTX 2080 super crashing while playing games!: I have had trouble with my 2080 super for a couple months now. I get DXGI errors and Video driver crashed and was reset make sure your drivers are up to date errors or sometimes nothing at all. Any graphic intense game crashes. This card worked fine until a couple months ago....
  8. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR NVIDIA RTX 2080

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR NVIDIA RTX 2080: I experienced a crash in my system. The drivers are up to date and I do not experience any error when playing games, etc. I as using Premiere with CUDA rendering when this happened. Here are the Dump files...
  9. Old Win10 Laptop and Ultra wide Monitors

Old Win10 Laptop and Ultra wide Monitors: I have a i7-5500U laptop with 6 GB ram with onboard video HD Graphics 5500 Windows 10 I recently added a ultra wide screen to my computer and want to add another. The first problem is that if my computer shuts down after hours when I try to reboot or wake it I only get a...
  10. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2080, and RTX 2070

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2080, and RTX 2070: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ delivers the ultimate PC gaming experience. Powered by the new NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and the revolutionary RTX platform, RTX graphics cards bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. This is a whole...