Windows 10: Best HD Marvel Wallpapers for Windows 11/10 PC

Discus and support Best HD Marvel Wallpapers for Windows 11/10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re looking for some cool Marvel Wallpapers, then we have handpicked the best HD Marvel Wallpapers for your Windows 11/ 10 PC. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 6, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Best HD Marvel Wallpapers for Windows 11/10 PC

Best HD Marvel Wallpapers for Windows 11/10 PC Best-HD-Marvel-Wallpapers-for-Windows-11-10-PC.png
    If you’re looking for some cool Marvel Wallpapers, then we have handpicked the best HD Marvel Wallpapers for your Windows 11/ 10 PC. These high-quality wallpapers will not only add an exciting look to your desktop but also soothe and revive your visual senses. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is full of superheroes and supervillains who […]

This article Best HD Marvel Wallpapers for Windows 11/10 PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2022
  4. lZKoce Win User

Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Best HD Marvel Wallpapers for Windows 11/10 PC - Similar Threads - Best Marvel Wallpapers

2. 5+ Best Windows 11 Wallpaper Apps to Customize Your PC

in Windows 10 News
    5+ Best Windows 11 Wallpaper Apps to Customize Your PC: People love customizing their desktops. With the advent of Windows 11, there are several apps to customize the desktop to your liking. Here are some amazing apps that can help customize your Windows 11 look. Lively Wallpaper This amazing app gives you a huge selection of...
  3. Download Windows 11 wallpapers for your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 11 wallpapers for your PC: [IMG]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the market right now. People want to know whether they can install the new OS on their system, or is it worth upgrading the new Windows. One of the most interesting things about a newly released OS is its wallpapers. And Windows...
  4. Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Best Privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]Which you’re the default web browser on your PC? Is that safe? Are you sure about privacy and safety? Today in this post, we will talk about the best privacy browsers for Windows 11/10 PC. While the popular web browsers, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft...
  5. marvell avastar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    marvell avastar: So a few days ago I noticed my Bluetooth icon would go missing from both settings and my notification area, i looked around and I troubleshot Bluetooth and it told me it was an error 43, I was told to uninstall Marvell Avastar and to look for hardware changes, and that would...
  6. Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos in Best of Wallpapers 2019: Is there anyway of finding out the actual locations of where the pictures in the Best of Wallpapers 2019 were taken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-best-of-wallpapers-2019/cc571d63-4c4c-4c1c-b2d4-8b8a6bd9d6b8
  7. Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack: Good afternoon Please will you tell me the location of each of the 18 photos included in the "Best of Bing 2018" wallpaper pack. I also have the "Islands in the Sun" wallpaper pack and would be fascinated to learn the locations of the photos in that pack as well Thank you...
  8. Best wallpaper/background website?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best wallpaper/background website?: What's a good place to get wallpapers/backgrounds to set as my desktop background? Preferably with technology and holiday categories, multiple resolutions, and no water marks. 25124
  9. Best file system for external hd ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best file system for external hd ?: Having many problems with NTFS on external usb HD (1 TB) i'm thinking to use another file system i think the options are exFAT or REFS typical use scenario: Use the usb HD on one pc (docs and work files) disconnect, use the same hd in a different PC (docs and...
  10. Best driver for radeon HD 5770?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best driver for radeon HD 5770?: I am hoping to get help and advice from the Ten Forum on a problem with my Dell XPS 435t/9000 and the Radeon 5770 video card. I have had this for quite a while and have kept it up to date. I have a 512 GB SSD for C: and a 1 TB hard drive on D:. I also have two DVD writers and...