Windows 10: Best Help suggestions

Discus and support Best Help suggestions in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just wanted to offer suggestion based on my last and timeliest problem. Before spending numerous hours researching, trying, waiting and speaking with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AmyHolmes, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AmyHolmes Win User

Best Help suggestions

Just wanted to offer suggestion based on my last and timeliest problem.

Before spending numerous hours researching, trying, waiting and speaking with phone support acknowledging how busy they are now, try the on-line resources - community forums, etc.

You may receive the quickest response and exactly the solution you are looking for w/o numerous attempts at explaining & failed solutions, from someone who has experienced and resolved with success.

Plus, after you submit question, the response is emailed to you. Does not require remote access or call backups and a resource if it should not work.

Most important, you get a response from some one who wants to help you. And you may learn numerous users are having the same problem . The response I received seemed confident it would work and was right. Within 5 minutes, it was fixed.

I don't know if , I will get the same fix again, but it will be the first place I try. I am not a techie, but do try to fix what I can and learn.

But this solution was priceless.

Amy

:)

AmyHolmes, Apr 13, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 13, 2020
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Apr 13, 2020
  4. panchoman Win User

Best Help suggestions

Suggest me a heatsink

people have been able to get 3.6-3.8 with the ultra, of course you'll be using the g0 stepping right? it runs cooler then the b3 stepping so that'll definently help.

as for my fanboyism.. do i look like a thermalright fanboy? honestly, im just trying to suggest the best air cooling solution, which has been proven over and over to be thermalright. thank you for understanding.

panchoman, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Best Help suggestions

1. Best Help suggestions - Similar Threads - Best Help suggestions

2. Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?: I have more than 200+ heic photos from my iPhone 15 camera folder. I need to convert all heic images to jpg so that I can share with my clients. Before starting a new post in here, I tried two desktop heic to jpg converters and both of them seems have issues for converting...
  3. Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?: I have more than 200+ heic photos from my iPhone 15 camera folder. I need to convert all heic images to jpg so that I can share with my clients. Before starting a new post in here, I tried two desktop heic to jpg converters and both of them seems have issues for converting...
  4. security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping: so a few days ago my social media accounts started to have crypto scam posts that were posted without my permission, followers added and messages sent with out me knowing. after the same thing happened to my steam account and now my windows is asking for activation, upon...
  5. security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping: so a few days ago my social media accounts started to have crypto scam posts that were posted without my permission, followers added and messages sent with out me knowing. after the same thing happened to my steam account and now my windows is asking for activation, upon...
  6. security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping

7. Can't stop Best Match search suggestions from getting in the way.

in Cortana
    Can't stop Best Match search suggestions from getting in the way.: Let's say that I'd like to search for, say, my "pictures" folder, using the Start Menu search bar. Ever the princess, Microsoft will push its own apps to the top - the Photos app, which I never, ever use - even before a letter-for-letter result like the User folder...
  8. Need your help/suggestions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need your help/suggestions.: Hello r/Windows10. I am very curious about whether I should update my laptop or not. Specs are: Intel Core i5 3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 bit Windows 10 Pro 1903 I don't have any graphics card or SSD on this laptop. Should I update my Windows 10 1903 to 2004 latest?...
  9. Suggestions on best "Search" utility. Accurate, deep, reliable

Suggestions on best "Search" utility. Accurate, deep, reliable: Friends I have used Search Everything for years, blissfully ignorant of the fact that it misses, fails to find, all files meeting the given criteria/filters. It is no secret that Windows 10/8/7 search function isn't reliable in that regard either - it will miss files and can...
  10. Help! The best FILE RECOVERY PROGRAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! The best FILE RECOVERY PROGRAM?: Hello everyone, I accidentally deleted a quite important file. Does anyone know what could be the best FREE file recovery program? Thanks a lot in advance! submitted by /u/Sunset_Orange111 [link] [comments]...