Windows 10: Best Homepage Ever

Discus and support Best Homepage Ever in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using this on Chrome and Firefox for the last few weeks and feel it might fill the needs of some users. It is free, no advertisements or... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnBurns, Oct 6, 2017.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Best Homepage Ever

I have been using this on Chrome and Firefox for the last few weeks and feel it might fill the needs of some users. It is free, no advertisements or pop-ups, is non- political, has a great variety of links and can add personalized links if user chooses, non tracking and personally owned, and can be color and text customize, etc. etc.

Best Homepage Ever All the Best Websites in a Single Click!

:)

JohnBurns, Oct 6, 2017

2. Windows 10 Best Ever

So ads etc. say.

Best  Homepage Ever [​IMG]

To Many I reckon' it may be true. Then again Win 7 is not available, so.....
    Amen I still have Win 7 as main computer.

There are some features where Win 10 really lacks, as in being a "Total Pain". Only place I really find 10 lacking is in ability to make changes to file names, and regroup programs in start menu with ease, and not extra BS.

Then again MS don't really give a hoot what the consumers really want.

Sort of apologize for rant, but got tired of seeing the above claim.

Fred

Fred_Cynic, Oct 6, 2017
  3. BRCjr Win User
    Windows 10 "best ever"

I recall Using rather new Apple Computers that ran Windows 1.0 and how excited I was that the tech school was getting new IBM computers that ran Windows 1.01. I like Windows 1.0 and also Windows 1.01. There was some glitches and the one that bothered me
    the most was I could make hearts and clubs and diamonds and such appear on the screen but they would print out as xo. I never could get Random to work either in a game program that I was making. I like Windows 10 and 10 Pro.

BRCjr, Oct 6, 2017
  4. kipper Win User

Best Homepage Ever

Thanks for the link John....

Playing with it now and it is a nice starting point for browsing.....

kipper, Oct 7, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    To me, the best homepage is simply the google search bar. I hate all other distracting stuff.

cereberus, Oct 7, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    I don't have a home page, I set Chrome to reload my previous session.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best Homepage Ever

1. Best Homepage Ever - Similar Threads - Best Homepage Ever

2. Country specific Google homepage.

in Browsers and Email
    Country specific Google homepage.: Normally my Chrome homepage would default to the country specific google.co.nz but instead now it is google.com. I have played around in settings but it continues to default to google.com. Does anybody know how to correct this? 125954
  3. set homepage to google

in Windows 10 Customization
    set homepage to google: set homepage to google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/set-homepage-to-google/2839d890-b222-4f4c-abb1-942f4597ec01
  4. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  5. ATT.net as Homepage, Yahoo as mail

in Browsers and Email
    ATT.net as Homepage, Yahoo as mail: Using MS Edge as browser and MS Mail as email. How do I set ATT.net as homepage and Att.net/Yahoo as mail? Thank you 113919
  6. change homepage in edge

in Browsers and Email
    change homepage in edge: I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up 60274
  7. Bing Homepage Today

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Homepage Today: A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up. [img] 5962
  8. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  9. Homepage on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage on Edge: I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ?????? Thanks 94862
  10. The Bing homepage goes HD

in Windows 10 News
    The Bing homepage goes HD: Here on the Bing homepage team, we wake up every day thinking about how we can make the homepage even better, inspired by those of you who visit bing.com each day and take the time to tell us what you think. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re adding one of your most...