Windows 10: Best in-depth manual/book for Windows 10?

Discus and support Best in-depth manual/book for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure this is the right place to post this. I'd like to get the most in-depth book, manual or guide or online resource or whatever for Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by antonio3535, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Best in-depth manual/book for Windows 10?

Not sure this is the right place to post this. I'd like to get the most in-depth book, manual or guide or online resource or whatever for Windows 10. For example: I got the Windows 10 Inside-Out book, it's a nice book but I wonder if there's something more in depth. For example, this book explains the Windows 10 Reset process but won't explain the Refresh process that I could see.

I'm just a learning technician. Any recommendation much welcome. You're a great help. Thanks in advance.

:)

antonio3535, Dec 22, 2020

2. Which Windows 10 book has the most in-depth knowledge?

Original Title: Books for Windows 10 users

I am finally seeing books published about the Windows 10 OS. I consider myself to be an intermediate and would-be power user. Does anyone have an opinion about which Windows 10 book has the most in-depth knowledge?

appollonius, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Best in-depth manual/book for Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Best in-depth manual/book for Windows 10?

1. Best in-depth manual/book for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Best depth manual

2. Manual for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manual for Windows 10: Is there a manual for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manual-for-windows-10/15b3a94b-0d8d-44b9-bcf9-c6baba6f97aa
  3. Manual for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manual for Windows 10: Is there a manual for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manual-for-windows-10/15b3a94b-0d8d-44b9-bcf9-c6baba6f97aa
  4. Manual for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Changing Color Depth on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing Color Depth on Windows 10?: I have a Dell Inspiron 3583 laptop, and the Display Information in Settings lists my color depth as 6-bit. However, under List All Modes for my graphics driver, a color depth of 32 bits is listed, so I was wondering if I could increase the color depth of my monitor. If I'm...
  6. windows folder depth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows folder depth: It seems that with growing storage capacity the need for more complex folder trees seems to be at issue. It seems that MSFT has not taken steps to expand NTFS nor has it taken steps to cope with complicated directory needs. Given an 18EB storage appliance it is obvious that...
  7. 10 Bit colour depth

in Windows 10 Customization
    10 Bit colour depth: When i connect my 4K monitor with Displayport cable in Windows 10 it says it is 10 bit, but when i try with a HDMI cable it says 8 bit. So is 10 bit 4K not supported by HDMI?...
  8. Best free tool to identify outdated drivers - will download manually

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best free tool to identify outdated drivers - will download manually: Which driver manager free trial does the best job of identifying all the out-of-date drivers in my Win 10 Pro 64 system? I'm OK with doing manual downloads and installs, but I need to to know which drivers to work on. I'm getting BSODs now every 2-3 days *Mad , and I've...
  9. color depth

in Windows 10 Customization
    color depth: How do I change the color depth to 16-bit on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-depth/8ebdc1aa-f600-4cf7-bc40-2cc994eb2fa5
  10. Windows 10 Manual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Manual: I can understand why Windows 10 Manuals are not worth buying - there are too many small but significant changes on an ongoing basis. This is good. That being said, for the past few editions of Windows 10 Microsoft has been messing with the simple LAN services in an...