Windows 10: Best laptop for programming

Discus and support Best laptop for programming in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming. 59472 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jean01, Aug 8, 2016.

1. jean01 Win User

Best laptop for programming

Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming.

:)

jean01, Aug 8, 2016

2. Which is the best programming language should I learn first?

I want do develop some things, but first I need learn a code language, what should I try first?

I can accept any challenge to learn itBest laptop for programming :)

SteveSmith-UK, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Which is the best programming language should I learn first?

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The issue that you are facing is best suited in MSDN Forum. They have the latest tools and resources to help you better.

So I would suggest you to post the same the question in the MSDN Forum.

Msdn forums

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 8, 2016
  4. vanowm Win User

For PHP (or any other script language that doesn't require compiling) any laptop would be fine. As long as it has large screen with high resolution.
    (IMO as more text fits on screen as easier it to work with)

vanowm, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Best laptop for programming - Similar Threads - Best laptop programming

2. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  3. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  4. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Best Programming Language for Accessibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Programming Language for Accessibility?: I am a beginner at programming language and applicationdesign, and I have an important question for you. I wonder if there's aprogramfor sight challenged programmers to create their own apps, with keystrokes that letthem insert controls into panel-like screens. For example, I...
  6. Best Windows laptops for Programming you can buy in 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Best Windows laptops for Programming you can buy in 2019: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Investing in a new laptop is a daunting task than it should be. With a variety of laptops available in the market today which is offering plenty of functionality, it is essential to pick the best laptop that is most [...] This post Best Windows laptops for...
  7. best program for PC maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    best program for PC maintenance: is there any program or anything I can do to get blazing fast performance? I have a couple questions... am I allowed to post system specs on here? do I have a decent video card? do I have a decent processor? im very good with computers, but not too familiar with hardware....
  8. Best backup program?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best backup program?: What is the most dependable backup program for Windows 10? I need to backup to an external usb encrypted drive. I need to be able to restore both the system and individual files. Thanks. 57447
  9. Best port forwording program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best port forwording program?: Windose is screwing with my ports so I need a good program to diagnosis what ports are going out and working, have not had to deal with ports in awhile so I've forgotten alot. 68213
  10. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163