Windows 10: Best laptop up to 500€?

Discus and support Best laptop up to 500€? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, looking for a new laptop. Budget is 450€, but I can go up to 500€ if necessary. It must be a laptop in any case, because of the portability.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IchBinEinBot, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Best laptop up to 500€?

Hi, looking for a new laptop. Budget is 450€, but I can go up to 500€ if necessary. It must be a laptop in any case, because of the portability.

Wants to use it mainly for programming with Unity etc. and other office stuff (PowerPoint, Word etc.). Maybe also for simple video editing and simple gambling. Hope someone has a good model.

Thanks in advance Best laptop up to 500€? :D

P.S.: Don't need answers like "You won't be happy with such a laptop", or "Good ones are only available from XXX€.

Have already for three years one in the even lower price segment (~400€) and I am actually satisfied until today.

:)

IchBinEinBot, Jun 6, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 6, 2020
  3. HTTP 500

Any suggestions on how to fix the following error when trying to login in to my business Facebook account:

HTTP 500 error That’s odd... the website can’t display this page
    The site may be under maintenance or could have a programming error.

Try this

• Go back to the last page

CW Flowers, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Best laptop up to 500€?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Best laptop up to 500€?

1. Best laptop up to 500€? - Similar Threads - Best laptop 500€

2. My asus laptop is stuck on 500%ZOOM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My asus laptop is stuck on 500%ZOOM: My computer Is on 500% zoom and has rhe 2 black rectangles like old tvs so i cant get into the display menu can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-is-stuck-on-500zoom/c494805d-bbc7-4c00-a574-a691598ad995
  3. My asus laptop is stuck on 500%ZOOM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My asus laptop is stuck on 500%ZOOM: My computer Is on 500% zoom and has rhe 2 black rectangles like old tvs so i cant get into the display menu can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-is-stuck-on-500zoom/c494805d-bbc7-4c00-a574-a691598ad995
  4. Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop: We have two of these laptops and neither will connect to bluetooth properly. Or rather, You can turn on bluetooth and pair the devices, but they don't connect. When I then click Connect, I get a message saying "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...
  5. Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth not working on Lenovo Yoga 500 laptop: We have two of these laptops and neither will connect to bluetooth properly. Or rather, You can turn on bluetooth and pair the devices, but they don't connect. When I then click Connect, I get a message saying "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...
  6. The best screen under 500 euro?

The best screen under 500 euro?: Good evening I am looking for a screen under 500 euro for my Rtx 2070 Super with the requirements: -I want to gamble and work -165 Hz would be good -HDR or very good colours -27 inch -Vesa Compatible G-Synch Very good price-performance ratio WQHD...
  7. laptops- which is best

laptops- which is best: which is best for an old woman * Moved from virus & malware * Original title: laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-which-is-best/cd2a1500-7958-4f1f-a0e2-b62b67f3987f
  8. Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India: Are you looking for Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India then I have something for you Here is the list of 10 Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India (2019) MARVO M205 Wired Gaming Mouse DARK EDGE XM505 Gaming Mouse Cosmic ByteCB-M-08 Gaming Mouse HP M150 Gaming Mouse...
  9. Error 500

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 500: When visiting many corporate websites I get the home page but beyond that I get this error or something similar: This page isn’t working www.peiasap.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500 How do I correct this issue? It started a couple of weeks...
  10. Best laptop for programming

in Windows 10 Support
    Best laptop for programming: Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming. 59472