Windows 10: Best Map App for Meals on Wheels Drivers

Discus and support Best Map App for Meals on Wheels Drivers in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For years I have used Streets and Trips, but it has been discontinued (years ago) and I need an up-to-date mapping app that will let me enter and label... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BarbaraBrooks1, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Best Map App for Meals on Wheels Drivers

For years I have used Streets and Trips, but it has been discontinued (years ago) and I need an up-to-date mapping app that will let me enter and label multiple addresses on specific routes and save the routes. Users are retirees who are drivers and who are not necessarily computer savvy, so maps need to be printed with labels visible. Ideally, I would love to migrate my existing files into the new app, but if I need to recreate them, I can.

:)

BarbaraBrooks1, Apr 20, 2019

2. Windows Maps App.

Hi, Peter

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, I understand your concern and will try to assit you in the best way we can.

Have you tried restarting your system and check if you are able to find the app in your computer. If not then I would suggest that you do so and check if you are able to locate the app.

I would also suggest that you go to your c: drive locate Program Files open WindowsApps and check if the app is present there.

If you still cant find the app in your system then follow the steps mentioned below to remove and re-install Maps.

• On the search bar, type “Powershell” right click on it and select Run as Administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command stated below
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsMaps* |remove-appxpackage

• This will remove Maps from your system, you can install the app again from Store. But it will required to close Windows Store (if opened) to reinstall Maps.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 maps

To narrow down your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried using another USB in saving your offline maps?
    • Were you able to update your drivers? We suggest that you check if your drivers are up to date by following the steps on this
      link.

For your reference, below are the steps to save Offline Maps to USB:

• Click on Start; then, Settings.
    • Select Maps; then, Storage Locations.
    • Click on the Change where you store offline maps drop down menu and choose the
      new location.

We will be waiting for your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Best Map App for Meals on Wheels Drivers

Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Best Map App for Meals on Wheels Drivers

1. Best Map App for Meals on Wheels Drivers - Similar Threads - Best Map App

2. Maps app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps app: Does anyone know of a way around using Windows Maps? My old computer showed my location as Sacramento, Ca., when my actual location is Rockford, Ill. Bought a new desktop, and have the same problem with it. This doesn't happen with all apps that want my location. But, it...
  3. Maps App has Outdated Maps

Maps App has Outdated Maps: Is it possible to update the maps/satellite imagery in the Windows Map App? When compared to the data on bing.com/maps, the Windows Map App is woefully out of date....
  4. best audio driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    best audio driver: i have being haven some audio issues mostly on mozilla and in game menu that the audio crackles. i use realtek audio ( it came with my laptop) and is there a better audio driver? or isnt the audio driver the problem? submitted by /u/sloppegy2000 [link] [comments]...
  5. what is my favourite meal

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is my favourite meal: my favourite meal is pizza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-favourite-meal/5c8f40f1-ae1b-4292-be33-55844379a9ea
  6. Which is the best driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which is the best driver?: Hello, I've just clean installed the new 2004 version of Windows 10 PRO, on an Intel MB S5000PSL, I know its an old one..., and the OS recognized ALL my hardware, devices and the other apps., being happy with everything. When installed and run IObit Driver Booster, the app....
  7. Maps app

Maps app: I have problems with the maps app, it doesn't work. When it opens it doesn't show me the location, it doesn't show anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps-app/c612800e-2c03-4e91-9269-56ca31402c78
  8. Can't connect wheel or find drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect wheel or find drivers...: [ATTACH] Hey, as shown in the picture above, I have a primate piece of crap I'm trying to connect. The wireless receiver that usually works with my controller cant seem to pick up my wheel (light still flashing). I also cannot find any drivers for the wheel or any windows...
  9. Map App

Map App: I tried to install the following App serveral times over the course of several days : Map (Microsoft Corporation) but always I get the error message: "couldn't Install. We 'll retry shortly". I use Windows 10 Home Edition (fully Upgraded). Is this app obsoleted? 100662
  10. finding saved maps in Map app

finding saved maps in Map app: I read the thread which explained how to download offline maps. That not the problem, and I've downloaded 2 maps. Unfortunately the thread didn't answer the question regarding using those maps. I see that they are downloaded in the Settings section, but I don't see any menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. route mapping for meals on wheels

2. mapping software for meals on wheels

3. meals on wheels driver map app