Windows 10: best/max Processor Frequency settings in MHz

Discus and support best/max Processor Frequency settings in MHz in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; new setting option in widows 10 high performance setting is asking me to set max Processor Frequency settings for amd fx 9590 in MHz any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raven2099, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Raven2099 Win User

best/max Processor Frequency settings in MHz

new setting option in widows 10 high performance setting is asking me to set max Processor Frequency settings for amd fx 9590 in MHz

any suggestions

:)

Raven2099, Apr 28, 2017

2. Nokia Lumia 630 - Dual SIM / One SIM network differences

This Thai web site is from a Multi National corporation and all so shows the 3G frequencies as

- WCDMA network: 850 MHz, 2100 MHz

- WCDMA max data speed DL: HSDPA - 21.1 Mbps

- WCDMA max data speed UL: HSUPA - 5.76 Mbps

- GSM network: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz

- GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 296.0 kbps

- GSM max data speed UL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps

I wonder if they know that the info is wrong :blink:

ทรูมูฟ เอช | TrueMove H

SiamTheMan, Apr 28, 2017
  3. frank1126 Win User
    Unlocked Lumia 521 in Europe and Asia with local prepaid SIMs

I would like to use my US Nokia Lumia 521 unlocked by Tmobile when travelling in Asia and Europe.
    In each country we visit I wil buy a local prepaid SIM. Hopefully I could use the phone for voice and 3D data, and tether my notebook.
    The Lumia 521 specs are:

WCDMA network: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700 - 2100 MHz

WCDMA max data speed DL: HSDPA - 21.1 Mbps

WCDMA max data speed UL: HSUPA - 5.76 Mbps

GSM network: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz

GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps

GSM max data speed UL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps

Am I correct in assuming I will not have any problems with the voice portion?
    Looking at the frequency bands, will 3D be possible or only EGPRS or something else?

As far as I can tell all the wireless carriers in Europe and Asia use Lumia 520 with what looks to me like different data frequency bands:
    WCDMA network: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2100 MHz

Your kind help is appreciated.

frank1126, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Raven, *Smile

Usually it's best to leave this set to "0" for unlimited. You would really only want to set this if you wanted to limit the max if say for heat issues or better battery life.

Brink, Apr 28, 2017
Thema:

1. best/max Processor Frequency settings in MHz - Similar Threads - best max Processor

2. CPU running at max frequency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU running at max frequency: To lead off, nothing on my system is overclocked and the cpu has a min process state of 20%. So I unplugged my PC the other day to clean up around it and have had nothing but issues since getting it back together. Outside of an issue with my wifi adapter that fixed itself, my...
  3. CPU running at max frequency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU running at max frequency: To lead off, nothing on my system is overclocked and the cpu has a min process state of 20%. So I unplugged my PC the other day to clean up around it and have had nothing but issues since getting it back together. Outside of an issue with my wifi adapter that fixed itself, my...
  4. Best sound frequency for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best sound frequency for Windows 10?: This is the list of sound frequencies available for my speakers, which are Logitech Z200. Which is optimal/best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-sound-frequency-for-windows-10/9105f71f-1d43-4d10-8515-afebf3296011
  5. Low CPU utilization, yet max. frequency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low CPU utilization, yet max. frequency: HP Zbook G5, equipped with i7-8850H. Windows 10 Enterprise, version 21H2, build 19044.1620. BIOS and all driver up-to-date at the time of this writing. DISM and SFC clean.Even though CPU utilization settles down to low single digits, the CPU "Speed" in Task Manager always...
  6. Low CPU utilization, yet max. frequency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low CPU utilization, yet max. frequency: HP Zbook G5, equipped with i7-8850H. Windows 10 Enterprise, version 21H2, build 19044.1620. BIOS and all driver up-to-date at the time of this writing. DISM and SFC clean.Even though CPU utilization settles down to low single digits, the CPU "Speed" in Task Manager always...
  7. amd processor frequency problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd processor frequency problem: hi i have windows 11 and amd processor 9 5000 5900x frequency set to max and the temp always 4.4 and usage 2% and i don't know what shall i do and i tried alot to contact microsoft chat or support team and i couldn't reach them hope you assist me ASAP to avoid this issue....
  8. amd processor frequency problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd processor frequency problem: hi i have windows 11 and amd processor 9 5000 5900x frequency set to max and the temp always 4.4 and usage 2% and i don't know what shall i do and i tried alot to contact microsoft chat or support team and i couldn't reach them hope you assist me ASAP to avoid this issue....
  9. Best Processor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best Processor?: Is there a source for information concerning Intel versus AMD processors. I am looking to acquire a new computer and would like a comparison between the two processor options. Thanks for any help that can be provided. * Moved from education...
  10. What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting: I was looking at the power settings and saw the Maximum and Minimum Processor Frequency Settings were both at 0 MHz which is the default setting when Windows 10 was installed. The computer is running fine and fast but I wonder what the best setting would be? Thanks. 86343