Windows 10: best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet

Discus and support best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; any exe you prefer which is best for files transfer as all methods like usb cable transfer has a risk of virus transfer bluetooth method takes very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IshaanSardana1, Mar 29, 2020.

1. best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet

any exe you prefer which is best for files transfer

as all methods like usb cable transfer has a risk of virus transfer

bluetooth method takes very much time

suggest me any other method

like shareit app or any

:)

IshaanSardana1, Mar 29, 2020
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Remote File transfer ?

What software can i use for remote file transfer between two PCs over the internet ?

Already tried Teamviewer - connection kept breaking on other end. Teamviewer was doing something funny.

Hamachi - created the network, didn't find a way to transfer the files.

wolf2009, Mar 29, 2020
  3. everest Win User
    Remote File transfer ?

A simple solution is RAVE from www.randmsoft.com. I use it to transfer files and put files onto my home PC when I'm in a remote location. I also launch batch files (totally into media centre!). The program has various functionality and is quick to respond. It works on Windows OS.

everest, Mar 29, 2020
  4. rss81 Win User

best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet

1. best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile without internet - Similar Threads - best medium transfer

2. Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?: I'm asking specifically for my brother, who — due to some family conflicts — no longer has access to his own login. We're trying to move select files from his computer to his phone, namely video and image files.Note: due to aforementioned family conflicts, we don't have...
  3. Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?: I'm asking specifically for my brother, who — due to some family conflicts — no longer has access to his own login. We're trying to move select files from his computer to his phone, namely video and image files.Note: due to aforementioned family conflicts, we don't have...
  4. Is there an easy way to transfer/view files from a PC without logging in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC: Hi,I have always had issues transferring files from my mobile android to PC, because the windows Photo app which I didn't want to use repeatedly got in the way causing problems. Today I found a question/answer to remove Photos from my PC which I did via Windows Power...
  6. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC: Hi,I have always had issues transferring files from my mobile android to PC, because the windows Photo app which I didn't want to use repeatedly got in the way causing problems. Today I found a question/answer to remove Photos from my PC which I did via Windows Power...
  7. Issue transferring files from mobile phone to PC

8. How to transfer files from iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to transfer files from iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alexandertechtips [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha25p5/how_to_transfer_files_from_iphone_to_windows_pc/
  9. best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ??

best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ??: best medium to transfer files from pc to mobile ?? any app or extension available on both pc and mobile which is used to transfer files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-medium-to-transfer-files-from-pc-to-mobile/31b47084-574e-452c-81c8-4f59626fc4d0
  10. transfer of file from pc to mobile ph

transfer of file from pc to mobile ph: Trying to transfer a file to my mobile (book) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-file-from-pc-to-mobile-ph/d4fcf844-bdd6-4c1a-99f5-b141e1d2bcbd"