Windows 10: Best newsreader?

Discus and support Best newsreader? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can anybody recommend a suitable newsreader? TIA 82384 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robgr, Apr 18, 2017.

1. robgr Win User

Best newsreader?

Hi,
    Can anybody recommend a suitable newsreader?
    TIA

:)

robgr, Apr 18, 2017

2. Best Windows and Best Browser

Hi Debabrata,

You are absolutely right.

Windows 10 is by far the best windows I have ever used.

Overall UI is awesome and performance is at it's best.

I have upgraded over 10-15 devices (including friend's devices) to Windows 10.

Love Windows 10, Love Microsoft.

Harshil Darji, Apr 18, 2017
  3. Best Windows and Best Browser

Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Premium. Though the download and preparing for installing and upgrading took a very very long time, but it's worth it. The experience with Windows 10 has been great so far. And Microsoft Edge is the best browser
    I have seen. Thank you Microsoft. You are the true pioneer of technology.

Best newsreader? [​IMG]

DEBABRATA CHATTERJEE, Apr 18, 2017
  4. AndreTen Win User

Best newsreader?

There is just too many good choices out there. First you have to choose, if you want desktop reader app or web based solution. You can get just browser add on...

I always recommend Gizmo's freeware site. best-free-rss-reader-aggregator

I'm using Inoreader (not that much anymore) and a site called ustart.org.

AndreTen, Apr 20, 2017
  5. elbmek Win User
    not CNN!! Or BBC or Sky. Japan tv on cable is the most accurate at honest news *Biggrin

elbmek, Apr 20, 2017
  6. Michael Win User
    Michael, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best newsreader?

1. Best newsreader? - Similar Threads - Best newsreader

2. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  3. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right one for your needs. AI voice assistants have completely changed how we communicate with our Windows devices. While they offer...
  6. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  7. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  8. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  10. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321