Windows 10: best of bing

Discus and support best of bing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Best of bing 2018 exclusive is not available in microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ABRiv, Feb 4, 2019.

1. ABRiv Win User

best of bing

Best of bing 2018 exclusive is not available in microsoft store

:)

ABRiv, Feb 4, 2019

2. bing

Here is the way Bing bar is removed from IE:

Remove Bing Bar toolbar from Internet Explorer
    To remove Bing Bar toolbar from IE browser, perform these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer by clicking its icon on the desktop or the taskbar
    • Click Tools, located on the right-hand side, and then click Manage Add-ons
    • Browse through the options in the right pane to locate Bing Bar
    • Select Bing Bar by clicking it, and then click the Disable button at the bottom of the window
    • Select the box before Bing Bar BHO under the heading Bing Bar in the Disable Add-on window
    • Click the Disable button

Jmarco0921, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Remove Bing

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Do you want to remove BING from default search, from Internet explorer or Windows search?

To remove Bing from Internet explorer follow the steps:

• Click the gear icon to open the Tools menu.

• Select "Manage Add-ons" from the Tools menu to display your add-ons by type.

• Select "Search Providers" under the add-on type. If Bing is the only search provider listed, you'll have to add another one before you remove Bing. To do this, click "Find more search providers." Click your desired search provider and click "Add to Internet
      Explorer." Select "Make this my default search provider." Restart Internet Explorer and return to the Manage Add-ons menu.

• Select "Bing" and click "Remove."
    Steps for removing Bing search bar:

• For users who have a touch screen device on Windows 8 or Windows 10 you will need to swipe from the right side of the screen to the center to open the charms bar.

Note: For users who have a PC or laptop you need to press and hold the button “Windows” and the button “C” on the keyboard.
    • Left click or tap on the “Settings” icon presented in the “Charms” bar.
    • Left click or tap on the “Change PC settings” feature presented in the “Settings” window.
    • Now in the “Change PC settings” menu you will have to search for “Search & apps” and left click or tap on it.
    • You will have to find in the “Search and apps” menu the “Get search suggestions and web results from Bing” feature and toggle the switch to disable it.

Note: Set the switch to “Off” state.
    • Reboot the Windows 8 or the Windows 10 device and your Bing search bar should be disabled.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Feb 4, 2019
  4. best of bing

Bennet Martin, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

best of bing

1. best of bing - Similar Threads - best bing

2. What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right one for your needs. AI voice assistants have completely changed how we communicate with our Windows devices. While they offer...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  5. Where can I find Best of Bing 2018 Exclusive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I find Best of Bing 2018 Exclusive: Best of Bing 2018 Exclusive cannot be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-best-of-bing-2018-exclusive/d75aa910-0ccc-4fae-8d8b-f67fd4265854
  6. Download of "Best of Bing 2018 Exclusive" is stuck

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download of "Best of Bing 2018 Exclusive" is stuck: Hi When trying to download the "Best of Bing 2018 Exclusive" themes from the Microsoft Store the download task gets stuck and never ends. The most annoying issue is that this download task is stored somewhere in the registry and relaunched - without success - every time...
  7. Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack

Best of Bing 2018 - Wallpaper pack: Good afternoon Please will you tell me the location of each of the 18 photos included in the "Best of Bing 2018" wallpaper pack. I also have the "Islands in the Sun" wallpaper pack and would be fascinated to learn the locations of the photos in that pack as well Thank you...
  8. Best of Bing Exclusive 2018

Best of Bing Exclusive 2018: Best of bing 2018 exclusive is not available in microsoft store ***Moved from: Bing / Bing apps / Using app features / Other****** ***Modified title from: Best of Bing***...
  9. best of bing

best of bing: Best of bing 2018 exclusive is not available in microsoft store ***Moved from: Bing / Bing apps / Using app features / Other****** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-of-bing/7fdc179b-2436-4091-bdae-343d1aece73b"
  10. Best of Bing Theme 2019 has left my system unstable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best of Bing Theme 2019 has left my system unstable: Hello, I installed the above as I thought it was the New Year and some nice cool backgrounds would brighten up my screen. However, the cycle times are too quick and very distracting whilst I was watching a youtube video so I thought I'd uninstall this. After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best of bing 2018 exclusive locations

2. best of bing 2018