Windows 10: Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders

Discus and support Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, What is the easiest to use Win10 app for copying a lot of folders to various other target folders in an automatic way without I having to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by matrix01, Jun 13, 2021.

1. matrix01 Win User

Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders

Hi All, What is the easiest to use Win10 app for copying a lot of folders to various other target folders in an automatic way without I having to babysit the copy process? In short, I just want to be able to queue up all of the correct target folders I want the data copied to so I do not manually have to do it myself by dragging folders around from disk to disk. In other words, I'm seeking for the copying to automatically run sequentially as prescribed in the queue list. I have tried Total Commander and it does not seem to offer such a functionality. If anybody knows of a good open source app that can perform this task please post a link to it. Thank you for your time.

:)

matrix01, Jun 13, 2021
  2. v12dock Win User

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 13, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Yep, I see the same.

I tried adding Paint to Open With for txt. That also appeared in the More Options list.

I suspect it's to do with what the programs are registered to handle. The Open With list is constructed form a number of sources e.g. at least these:

Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders [​IMG]

The first of those corresponds to Snip & Sketch (simply search and find refs to the Appx string)

dalchina, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders - Similar Threads - Best Open Source

2. Print Queue won't open - Says need app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Queue won't open - Says need app: I have tried some different solutions and cannot seem to find an answer. I shouldn't need to download an app in order to see what is in the print queue. Cannot add photo to here either...Some links I looked...
  3. Print Queue will NOT open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Queue will NOT open: Windows 11. 22H2. 22621.2283Since last windows update, I can not open my print queues. Settings, Printers & Scanners, Printer.When I click "Open Print Queue" nothing happens. I have done a few hours of research and found nothing.I have removed all printers from system &...
  4. Print Queue will NOT open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Queue will NOT open: Windows 11. 22H2. 22621.2283Since last windows update, I can not open my print queues. Settings, Printers & Scanners, Printer.When I click "Open Print Queue" nothing happens. I have done a few hours of research and found nothing.I have removed all printers from system &...
  5. Print queue won't open says it needs an app

Print queue won't open says it needs an app: When I try to open my print queue I get a message "Get app to open 'ms-print-queue' link". I have removed and reinstalled my printer twice but that does nothing. Just started happening about a week ago or so. What is the solution?...
  6. Print queue won't open says it needs an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print queue won't open says it needs an app: When I try to open my print queue I get a message "Get app to open 'ms-print-queue' link". I have removed and reinstalled my printer twice but that does nothing. Just started happening about a week ago or so. What is the solution?...
  7. Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders

Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders: Hi All, What is the easiest to use Win10 app for copying a lot of folders to various other target folders in an automatic way without I having to babysit the copy process? In short, I just want to be able to queue up all of the correct target folders I want the data copied to...
  8. Best free and open source software available for Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best free and open source software available for Windows 10!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TechHutTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m96wz2/best_free_and_open_source_software_available_for/
  9. Best free (preferably open source) type 1 hypervisor

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Best free (preferably open source) type 1 hypervisor: I'm planning to repurpose my old PC (AMD Athlon FX-8350, 32 GB of RAM, Geforce GTX 770) as a server. For the fileserver part my intention is to use FreeNAS. But since the machine would be fairly overpowered for that use case I thought of using a type 1 hypervisor which would...
  10. Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?: Hi, it's January 2018 and I just did my annual reformat, and I'm a bit out of touch with the open source apps at the moment. So to get right down to it, what are the new "best" open source email clients? I'm looking for something that looks good, not too cluttered, not too...