Windows 10: Best options for syncing Keepass

Discus and support Best options for syncing Keepass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently started using it, but im having a little trouble with it syncing (currently using onedrive). I have the master file on my drive account, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LVTHER, Oct 6, 2018.

1. LVTHER Win User

Best options for syncing Keepass

Recently started using it, but im having a little trouble with it syncing (currently using onedrive).

I have the master file on my drive account, but it doesn't seem to sync up quickly.

When I make an edit on my PC it takes forever to sync/update on my phone. I have to turn onedrive off and on for it to re-sync.

I have an iphone so I have access to icloud.

:)

LVTHER, Oct 6, 2018
  2. kevvyb Win User

Storing Bitlocker key files in KeePass - text file encoding

Have tested the text files (.bek keys) that were attached to KeePass enoded with Unicode-8 (the default that KeePass offers when attaching a text file). These files transferred to a USB worked to decrypt the BitLocker encrypted drive.

I did not test any of the other text file encoders in the KeePass list.

kevvyb, Oct 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Best options for syncing Keepass

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Best options for syncing Keepass

1. Best options for syncing Keepass - Similar Threads - Best options syncing

2. Is Resetting the computer the best option?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Resetting the computer the best option?: Hi, I got a new computer so I downloaded the backup from my last computer into this one ASUS VivoBook. Then I realized it had a lot of stuff I don't need anymore, so I started erasing them. But there are some apps, direct access links, and documents that I'm not able to erase...
  3. Is remote desktop the best option?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is remote desktop the best option?: So, I have a PC desktop at home which is my main computer and a 2019 macbook pro 15, which I use for work and travel. I have been spending more and more time outside the house and unable to use my main computer. Is remote desktop the best way to use my computer while I am...
  4. Best app to sync iPhone to windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best app to sync iPhone to windows?: I want to move some photos from iPhone to my windows system. what application would be best? submitted by /u/soymos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0o44h/best_app_to_sync_iphone_to_windows/
  5. WMP sync options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP sync options: I am running Win 10 (latest update) using WMP 12. When I connect my android phone by USB WMP only sees the internal storage as an option to sync to. My phone has a separate SD card which I want to use for syncing to (more storage) but cannot see a way to do so. If I also...
  6. Onedrive Sync Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive Sync Options: Hello All, I was wondering if anyone knew if two user accounts from the same machine can be synced to the same Onedrive account. I haven't had luck with it so far. Thanks -- 119771
  7. Sync option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync option: My personal computer - which I am signed on as the administrator - says it's not allowed to sync settings and to contact the administrator. What do I need to do so that I can sync my settings with my other devices?...
  8. Best type of sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best type of sync?: What type of sync is best if you do not want to purchase a g-sync monitor? is it v-sync, fast-sync, adaptive-sync, something else? 70416
  9. Sync options not available

in Browsers and Email
    Sync options not available: Windows 10 Mail shows me the e-mails on the server and the header, but won't download the text or attachments. I can't access the sync options mnu because it is greyed out. What can I do? 54696
  10. Best backup and sync tool

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best backup and sync tool: That was it! It was FAT32. I deleted the old image files x4, and re-formated that USB stick to NTFS, and created a new image on that. Now I have one backup image file. Thank you : ) Glad it worked out!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synching keepass with windows

2. keepass db in synced folder on win 10

3. using keepass with onedrive