Windows 10: Best OS for a low end pc.

Discus and support Best OS for a low end pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a computer that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's pretty bad. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it. PC SPECS: Intel R... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DenisHR, Mar 16, 2020.

1. DenisHR Win User

Best OS for a low end pc.

i have a computer that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's pretty bad. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it.
    PC SPECS:
    Intel R Celeron R CPU N3050 @ 1.60 GHZ
    4G of ram
    64 bit.

:)

DenisHR, Mar 16, 2020
  2. asishbm98 Win User

High End Game on a Low end PC

what happens when playing high end games on low end pc

asishbm98, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Best OS for a low end pc.

Are Microsoft planning to release lightweight Windows for old/low-end PC?

Hello, everyone.

I have a question that Microsoft are planning to release lightweight Windows for old/low-end PC. Microsoft claims that Windows(10) is aimed for universial platform and connectivity. Such efforts already comes out in serveral features. Although this is right
    direction for the future, not all people can be satisfied because of their own environments or needs. At first, Windows 10 was lighter than current OS as I remembered. After RS2 updates, it becomes heavier. My main system is R5 2600X, so this system is not
    necessary lightweight OS. However, when I repaired the low-end or old computers of my neighbours, I felt Windows is too heavy compared to linux system like Fedora which I've used.

In my suggestion, Microsoft needs to release Windows enlightment version for those who have a cherished computer with the years or just need to core eco-system in Windows. In this way, It can be embraced
    obstinated Windows 7 users who hate changes in the view point of the pure visible hardware performnaces and reserved resources.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

WilliamCroniel, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Best OS for a low end pc.

1. Best OS for a low end pc. - Similar Threads - Best low end

2. Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.: Hi I am having some performance issues with my old laptop12-13 years old. I was thinking If there is any good OS that can install and run it in my old laptop without any performance issues....
  3. Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best OS for low-end laptop for gaming.: Hi I am having some performance issues with my old laptop12-13 years old. I was thinking If there is any good OS that can install and run it in my old laptop without any performance issues....
  4. what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer: what is the best graphics driver for highly low end laptop. My laptop is so very old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-graphics-driver-for-highly-low/983434b2-808c-4ab6-90cd-e8f7d6993365
  5. what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer

what is the best graphics driver for highly low end computer: what is the best graphics driver for highly low end laptop. My laptop is so very old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-graphics-driver-for-highly-low/983434b2-808c-4ab6-90cd-e8f7d6993365
  6. Best Windows OS for low end laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Windows OS for low end laptop: i have a hp laptop that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's not really good. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it.PC SPECS:Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16 GHzInstalled RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. Best Windows OS for low end laptop

Best Windows OS for low end laptop: i have a hp laptop that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's not really good. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it.PC SPECS:Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16 GHzInstalled RAM 2.00 GB 1.89 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,...
  8. Gaming windows for low end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  9. Gaming windows for low end pc

Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  10. low end slow pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low end slow pc: i use windows 10/7 and linux in one 2010 LOW END pc which have 3 GB ram with 2.50 GHZ old dual core CPU and its slow how to improve the speed of my pc win 7 and linux works very well but windows 10 is very slow sometime the apps does not responds very well it takes some time...