Windows 10: Best PC for 600€?

Discus and support Best PC for 600€? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; (*important* this question is only for true computer experts) Hello, what is the best and most powerful PC that costs 600€ (max. 650€ if necessary)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by srt54558, Jul 10, 2020.

1. srt54558 Win User

Best PC for 600€?

(*important* this question is only for true computer experts) Hello, what is the best and most powerful PC that costs 600€ (max. 650€ if necessary) that you can recommend to me? It should be able to start win10 very fast (a fast sdd for win10 and HDD for files and apps and games), it should be able to run all kinds of emulators fluently, it should also be very good in programming, it should be able to run games fluently and it should be able to run all kinds of games fluently.be able to create 3d animations, render videos, have enough memory (for me 500 to 1000gb is very suitable), and in any case you should be able to change the component (like graphics card, CPU, RAM, cooler,...)....(so I always stay up to date)), best would be a water cooling and air cooling (so it always stays cool),...

Is there such a PC? If so, let me know! L.G.

:)

srt54558, Jul 10, 2020

2. *******Nokia CK-600 and N97.*******

Hallo, i've bought ck-600 and before i conect it i have a question for "confiture Nokia":

Is the music working between n97 and ck-600? i ask because they are 2 difrent ways to connect a cables to the radio.

Can You write a list what function was tested succesfully?

Best Regards.

Krzysiek333, Jul 10, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Best PC for 600€?

The best graphics card for under 600?

Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card?

In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options so hopefully you guys can show me to way to the Land of Oz... Oh... Wait...

RingTailCoon, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Best PC for 600€?

1. Best PC for 600€? - Similar Threads - Best 600€

2. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  3. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right one for your needs. AI voice assistants have completely changed how we communicate with our Windows devices. While they offer...
  6. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  7. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  8. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best Windows10 gaming laptop I can buy for around $600-800 dollar range?: It would be great if it was on amazon or Best Buy. submitted by /u/MasterBaqua [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1iu34/what_is_the_best_windows10_gaming_laptop_i_can/
  10. The best graphics card for under 600?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    The best graphics card for under 600?: Can anyone tell me what graphics card for under 600 is the best? It's for my gaming PC. And will games run faster when using a DEDICATED Graphics card VS Motherboard-graphics card? In a month time I want to buy a Graphics card and well.... I'm being drowned in the options...