Windows 10: best photo editing software

Discus and support best photo editing software in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What is the best free photo editing software that works with windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterBraim, Oct 10, 2019.

1. best photo editing software

What is the best free photo editing software that works with windows 10

:)

PeterBraim, Oct 10, 2019

2. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Automatic Update Made Photo Editing Not Work Correctly

This is NOT solved--just fixed.
    Microsoft ran an automated update a couple of days ago and now photo editing is not working the way it did previously. I shoot a lot of photos for a local news website and after editing, saved them with new names that help me sort--so, for example, football photos might be F1, f2, etc. After the update, when i edit a photo, it saves only as a copy of the original name (IMG4028, for example, so I get IMG4028(2). Only after I do that, do I get the "save as" option back, which means i either give up my naming convention or have two or more copies of everything.
    Any suggestions? The "save as" option does not appear in the first step anymore.

ADDED: It's the software that came bundled with the Windows 10 Edge computer--it's just the Photos app.

Thank you.

Pam Robinson, Oct 10, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

best photo editing software

photo edit & print software not working correctly with W10

@ granddad,
    May I suggest " process of elimination".

1. Uninstall > then reinstall photo editing program. If that makes no difference, then #2.
    2. Uninstall > then reinstall Epson printer.

Sorry. Not much of a suggestion.

davidhk, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

best photo editing software

1. best photo editing software - Similar Threads - best photo editing

2. New photo editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New photo editing software: I was just forced to get the new Microsoft photo editing software. It suddenly appeared replacing my current Microsoft photo editing program. No notice, no option not to take it, just "boom", here it is on your pc, deal with it. Here's the problem. Unlike the old software the...
  3. New photo editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New photo editing software: I was just forced to get the new Microsoft photo editing software. It suddenly appeared replacing my current Microsoft photo editing program. No notice, no option not to take it, just "boom", here it is on your pc, deal with it. Here's the problem. Unlike the old software the...
  4. Best accounting software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best accounting software: I'm trying to dissect or investigate embezzlement in my company bank accounts and break down the transactions from banking online data. What is the best program for doing this?...
  5. Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good photo editing software package: Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742
  6. Looking for a good photo editing software package

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a good photo editing software package: Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742
  7. Best Sandbox software?

Best Sandbox software?: When I get a Windows 10 Pro laptop, I will be using VMWare Workstation for virtualization of old systems. So that means I won't be using Windows Sandbox because I fear the two virtualization types will conflict. What is the best alternative? 139669
  8. Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10: With the rise of creators on YouTube and other streaming websites, video editing has become a very popular and coveted skill. If you are planning to make a career out of video editing industry or film production, you’ve to begin with a good video editing software. The...
  9. Best automation software

Best automation software: It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text...
  10. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2