Windows 10: Best place to buy W10?

Discus and support Best place to buy W10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi :) I am looking to buy a W10 OEM license for a machine I am building. Recommendations for an online legitimate retailer? Thanks in advance. 163014 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by riffwraith, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Best place to buy W10?

Hi Best place to buy W10? :)

I am looking to buy a W10 OEM license for a machine I am building. Recommendations for an online legitimate retailer?

Thanks in advance.

:)

riffwraith, Aug 22, 2020

2. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 22, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Best place to buy W10? :p

cadaveca, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Best place to buy W10?

W7 access of W10 share

On my home network W10 systems can access shares on other W10 systems, and W10 can access W7 shares. However, when W7 tries to access a W10 share, it wants a network password. I give it the user/pswd I use to log in on the W10 but that doesn't help.

I found one place:
    Cannot access Shared folder in Windows 10 via Windows 7 PC
    that suggested setting HKLM...Lsa\restrictanonymous to 1
    but that didn't seem to help.

TIA!

Paul Kinzelman, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Best place to buy W10?

1. Best place to buy W10? - Similar Threads - Best place buy

2. Best Places To Buy Windows 10 Keys (Windows 11 Included)- Microsoft key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Places To Buy Windows 10 Keys (Windows 11 Included)- Microsoft key: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JauntyAttacker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15titgy/best_places_to_buy_windows_10_keys_windows_11/
  3. Best place to buy WORD ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best place to buy WORD ?: Hi Guys I have open office, tried Libre but must confess, although its been years, I think Word is my preference, but have stayed away because of price. On net last week, I saw the Word program advertised as Home & Student around 20, but I thought that seems too cheap to be...
  4. Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?

Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?: Hi, I used to have windows 10 pro on my dell laptop however it is now not recognising it after a reinstall of windows. I have tried Dell os recovery tool but it says “image currently unavailable” Where is the best place to buy a windows 10 pro key for a cheaper price that is...
  5. Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.

Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ozzi905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1y9tt/not_sure_this_is_the_best_place_to_put_this_but/
  6. Best place to buy an OEM key?

Best place to buy an OEM key?: I'm looking to install Windows 10 through Bootcamp on my 2018 Macbook Air but I don't want to pay a lot as I'll just be using it for a couple of things. Where would be the safest/most reliable place to purchase a cheap OEM key? (Also, is it still possible to get cheap keys...
  7. Best Place For Router on This Particular Desk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Place For Router on This Particular Desk: Hi All Thinking of sometime getting seperate router once again versus Gateway device currently using, anyways not sure where to put it on the current desk at all Main desktop (gaming) this one will be ethernet wired wireless laptop in next room smart tv 4k and another...
  8. Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?: I’m installing Windows 10 on a new PC and I can’t find a place that sells the keys and has good reviews. Amazon seems like the best place so far. I already have Windows on a bootable USB, and just need a place to buy a key....
  9. Best place to buy Windows from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best place to buy Windows from?: Hello everyone. I used to buy my Windows licences (and was able to gain access to the OS ISOs) from Softicle.com at a very good price. It might have even been someone on here who suggested them. They seem to be no more, as I emailed them today, but to no avail. Are there...
  10. Best Buy's Geek Squad

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Buy's Geek Squad: I tested out Best Buy's geek squad a couple of days ago and put them to the test. Yes, i did! Why? Because I wanted to see if what I was hearing was true or not. I have been told they do NOT fully diagnose the problem and that they are just there to get your money. . . Well,...