Windows 10: Best place to buy WORD ?

Discus and support Best place to buy WORD ? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi Guys I have open office, tried Libre but must confess, although its been years, I think Word is my preference, but have stayed away because of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by frenchman96, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Best place to buy WORD ?

Hi Guys

I have open office, tried Libre but must confess, although its been years, I think Word is my preference, but have stayed away because of price.

On net last week, I saw the Word program advertised as Home & Student around 20, but I thought that seems too cheap to be genuine, am I right.

I dont use letters and spreadsheets a lot but I seem to remember Excel and Word were very straightforward.

Advice please

:)

frenchman96, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2021
  3. guaz65 Win User
    built in dictionary words priority

hello I have both N82 and N79, when I compose sms usually the most used words is not suggested for 1st.

This make me an idea/improvement: the possibility to choose what word you want the phone suggest for 1st! so you dont have always to select your "most used words" in a 2nd or 3rd place of the "inner list".

I think will be a very useful improvement.

guaz65, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Best place to buy WORD ?

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Best place to buy WORD ?

1. Best place to buy WORD ? - Similar Threads - Best place buy

2. Best Places To Buy Windows 10 Keys (Windows 11 Included)- Microsoft key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Places To Buy Windows 10 Keys (Windows 11 Included)- Microsoft key: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JauntyAttacker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15titgy/best_places_to_buy_windows_10_keys_windows_11/
  3. Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?

Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?: Hi, I used to have windows 10 pro on my dell laptop however it is now not recognising it after a reinstall of windows. I have tried Dell os recovery tool but it says “image currently unavailable” Where is the best place to buy a windows 10 pro key for a cheaper price that is...
  4. Best place to buy W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best place to buy W10?: Hi :) I am looking to buy a W10 OEM license for a machine I am building. Recommendations for an online legitimate retailer? Thanks in advance. 163014
  5. Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.

Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ozzi905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1y9tt/not_sure_this_is_the_best_place_to_put_this_but/
  6. Best place to buy an OEM key?

Best place to buy an OEM key?: I'm looking to install Windows 10 through Bootcamp on my 2018 Macbook Air but I don't want to pay a lot as I'll just be using it for a couple of things. Where would be the safest/most reliable place to purchase a cheap OEM key? (Also, is it still possible to get cheap keys...
  7. Best Place For Router on This Particular Desk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Place For Router on This Particular Desk: Hi All Thinking of sometime getting seperate router once again versus Gateway device currently using, anyways not sure where to put it on the current desk at all Main desktop (gaming) this one will be ethernet wired wireless laptop in next room smart tv 4k and another...
  8. Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?: I’m installing Windows 10 on a new PC and I can’t find a place that sells the keys and has good reviews. Amazon seems like the best place so far. I already have Windows on a bootable USB, and just need a place to buy a key....
  9. Best place to buy Windows from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best place to buy Windows from?: Hello everyone. I used to buy my Windows licences (and was able to gain access to the OS ISOs) from Softicle.com at a very good price. It might have even been someone on here who suggested them. They seem to be no more, as I emailed them today, but to no avail. Are there...
  10. Best Buy's Geek Squad

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Buy's Geek Squad: I tested out Best Buy's geek squad a couple of days ago and put them to the test. Yes, i did! Why? Because I wanted to see if what I was hearing was true or not. I have been told they do NOT fully diagnose the problem and that they are just there to get your money. . . Well,...