Windows 10: Best place to get Windows 10

Discus and support Best place to get Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am building a new computer. Where is the best place to get Windows 10 and can it be installed without being linked to an microsoft account? I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oakie, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Oakie Win User

Best place to get Windows 10

I am building a new computer. Where is the best place to get Windows 10 and can it be installed without being linked to an microsoft account? I have seen people talking about the grey market. Are they legal. I want my windows legal and with no problems that will dectivate or mess my install but as cheap as possible

:)

Oakie, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Best place to get Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Best place

2. Looking for the best way to seach inside files content

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for the best way to seach inside files content: which 3rd party software can do it the best way? "Everything" app is search forever and halt. 162441
  3. Currently best Minecraft hack client?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Currently best Minecraft hack client?: Preferably paid, but at the best possible price. Should have bypasses for the bigger servers, especially important would be Hypixel, but Gomme and co. would not be bad either. Anybody got any ideas? Been out there a while. Aktuell bester Minecraft hack Client?
  4. what is the best place to request MS add a feature to windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the best place to request MS add a feature to windows?: The title says it all. Original request I am looking for a program that will lock my icons on the desktop positions I put them in and I read about a program calledDesklock but I can't find any place to get it. Is this program any good and where can I find it. IfDesklock is...
  5. Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ozzi905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1y9tt/not_sure_this_is_the_best_place_to_put_this_but/
  6. Best place to buy an OEM key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best place to buy an OEM key?: I'm looking to install Windows 10 through Bootcamp on my 2018 Macbook Air but I don't want to pay a lot as I'll just be using it for a couple of things. Where would be the safest/most reliable place to purchase a cheap OEM key? (Also, is it still possible to get cheap keys...
  7. Intel at E3 2019: Making the PC the Best Place to Play

in Windows 10 News
    Intel at E3 2019: Making the PC the Best Place to Play: At the Gaming Industry’s Premier Event, the PC Fuels Innovation across the Gaming Industry You can see it all around E3: Gaming isn’t just about playing anymore. It’s about competition and engaging with the community. As a technology leader in PC gaming, Intel focuses on...
  8. Best Place For Router on This Particular Desk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best Place For Router on This Particular Desk: Hi All Thinking of sometime getting seperate router once again versus Gateway device currently using, anyways not sure where to put it on the current desk at all Main desktop (gaming) this one will be ethernet wired wireless laptop in next room smart tv 4k and another...
  9. Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?: I’m installing Windows 10 on a new PC and I can’t find a place that sells the keys and has good reviews. Amazon seems like the best place so far. I already have Windows on a bootable USB, and just need a place to buy a key....
  10. Best place to buy Windows from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best place to buy Windows from?: Hello everyone. I used to buy my Windows licences (and was able to gain access to the OS ISOs) from Softicle.com at a very good price. It might have even been someone on here who suggested them. They seem to be no more, as I emailed them today, but to no avail. Are there...