Windows 10: Best port forwording program?

Discus and support Best port forwording program? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windose is screwing with my ports so I need a good program to diagnosis what ports are going out and working, have not had to deal with ports in awhile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZippyDSMlee, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Best port forwording program?

Windose is screwing with my ports so I need a good program to diagnosis what ports are going out and working, have not had to deal with ports in awhile so I've forgotten alot.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Oct 27, 2016

2. WhatsApp Not working

Hello,

I have Nokia lumia 510 deviace, WhatsApp was working properly on my device but before 3 days ago i have updated new WhatsApp verion and it is not working on my device it show home page of WhatsApp and not go forword.

pritalchoudhari, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Number of ringing tones before voice mail N97 mini

check setting ''call forwarding'' for not answered this should be set to your voicemail number

activate and set length of time before forwording

voice mail length ring tone

michaelmips1964, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Best port forwording program?

Port forward is done on the router not the PC netstat will tell you what's being used but what ports are open from the net is controlled by router

Samuria, Oct 27, 2016
  5. I really meant port scanning not forwarding persay ><

I have to scan to see whats working,ect.

ZippyDSMlee, Oct 27, 2016
  6. EdTittel Win User
    The excellent Sysinternals (Microsoft) utility called TCPView shows port IDs associated with sockets in use.

Best port forwording program? [​IMG]

Note the socket and port IDs in the local and remote address columns, shown at the far right.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best port forwording program?

1. Best port forwording program? - Similar Threads - Best port forwording

2. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  3. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  4. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Best Programming Language for Accessibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Programming Language for Accessibility?: I am a beginner at programming language and applicationdesign, and I have an important question for you. I wonder if there's aprogramfor sight challenged programmers to create their own apps, with keystrokes that letthem insert controls into panel-like screens. For example, I...
  6. Ports & Program execution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ports & Program execution: I am a prescriber of Window 10. I have faced a problem in the execution. The program always informs me that a connection error has occurred gets suspendid, and the program repeats and tries to re-connect again, but with no success ...So, I want to know: 1-How to identify port...
  7. best program for PC maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    best program for PC maintenance: is there any program or anything I can do to get blazing fast performance? I have a couple questions... am I allowed to post system specs on here? do I have a decent video card? do I have a decent processor? im very good with computers, but not too familiar with hardware....
  8. Best backup program?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best backup program?: What is the most dependable backup program for Windows 10? I need to backup to an external usb encrypted drive. I need to be able to restore both the system and individual files. Thanks. 57447
  9. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163
  10. Best laptop for programming

in Windows 10 Support
    Best laptop for programming: Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming. 59472