Windows 10: Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings.

Discus and support Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If you bought an external Portable Speakers:, you can get lost due to the fact that the movie may not be played or the drive does not find the printer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HenryTanner, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings.

If you bought an external Portable Speakers:, you can get lost due to the fact that the movie may not be played or the drive does not find the printer, then thisreview saysthat the problem may be that you need to install a special application. This is good advice, but what else could be the problem?

:)

HenryTanner, Feb 5, 2020

2. AUDIOCASE Portable Speaker

AUDIOCASE is a Danish startup offering a portable speaker with more oomph than usual. Their speaker design bundles Bluetooth 4.2 with a serious driver setup consisting of two woofers, two tweeter, and two passive radiators. As the name suggests, the drivers are packed in a briefcase-type enclosure, which makes it easy to take with you.

Show full review

Frederik S, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Loud portable speaker?

First off if this is in the wrong area please let me know so I can move it. Thank you. Anyway! Does anyone know of a portable speaker that is pretty loud? Looking for something that can be heard by myself in like a factory setting. Not giant machines probably the loudest thing is air hoses spraying out parts. Suggestions? Don't want to buy something I won't be able to hear. Thanks all!

satindemon4u, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings.

jbl charge 3 portable speaker

I have a JBL Charge 3 portable speaker and I am trying to connect via Bluetooth with my HP laptop windows 10. It will pair but I get know audio because the laptop is reading it as a JBL headset of a JBL headphone and not a portable speaker. The speaker works
    fine paired with my Ipod. How do I get windows to read it correctly?

mike mccoy_4, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings.

1. Best Portable Speakers: let's talk about the shortcomings. - Similar Threads - Best Portable Speakers

2. USB not working on a portable speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not working on a portable speaker: Assalam o Alaikum and Hello!I just bought a portable speaker to use in my class. But the problem is it is working fine when it is connected with laptop, it is even detecting USB, but unable to play the music that is there on USB. The same thing happens when i am trying to...
  3. USB not working on a portable speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB not working on a portable speaker: Assalam o Alaikum and Hello!I just bought a portable speaker to use in my class. But the problem is it is working fine when it is connected with laptop, it is even detecting USB, but unable to play the music that is there on USB. The same thing happens when i am trying to...
  4. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen talking about LGBTQ: why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda...
  5. lockscreen talking about LGBTQ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen talking about LGBTQ: why i see enough on t'v if you want to be that way fine but i shouldn't have to see anything about it in my own homemaybe i should switch to linux then put up with bill gates leftist agenda...
  6. What PUPs is this talking about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What PUPs is this talking about?: I keep getting the following when I open Windows Explorer to the downloads folder on my other, older computer. I'm logged in using a standard account, but know the admin password.How do I figure out what PUP Windows security is talking about? Clicking on it brings up "Virus &...
  7. Advise on best portable windows setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advise on best portable windows setup: So I've come up with the brilliant idea of putting my 970 Evo plus, in an USB 3.1 external NVMe enclosure. The USB speed bottleneck has luckily been a thing of the past since USB 3.1. With this setup I can have my own computer anywhere I go. I just plug in my external drive...
  8. jbl charge 3 portable speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    jbl charge 3 portable speaker: I have a JBL Charge 3 portable speaker and I am trying to connect via Bluetooth with my HP laptop windows 10. It will pair but I get know audio because the laptop is reading it as a JBL headset of a JBL headphone and not a portable speaker. The speaker works fine paired with...
  9. Lets Talk Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lets Talk Ransomware: Just saw a news article on CNBC web site about a hospital in Kentucky that is the victim of ransomware. I assume the hospital has a backup on an external drive. So why can they not use the backup? 45058
  10. Let's Talk About Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Let's Talk About Edge: Edge is a nice browser, currently my default. But Edge does not have a Command Bar to save a page to file (Documents). The only way to delete all Edge favorites at the same time is to "dig" deep into the system to find the Favorites folder or run a bat file. The...