Windows 10: Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

Discus and support Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; So aside from only considering non-corporate users, it actually still proves my point. The top desktop mail client software on the list is Outlook. We... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by scopio, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

Actually that report does not prove that most e-mail on desktops are delivered through Outlook. Neither does it report how many users are using it. If you read the report carefully, it can't even tell the difference between Gmail Mobile or Desktop/Web.
    Only thing we can agree on is that if a company wants to be in control and is partnered with MS, it is very likely they will take the whole MS ecosystem. They would be fools if not, since they pay for the software anyway and they are designed to run well together. And that covers only HUGE companies. A SBO can run his business on completely free software and on a platform that knows and cares nothing about Windows nor MS.

But this does not cover the rest of the world, which use tons of different variations of applications for mail delivery. One of them would be eMClient which is used by over 30000 companies and over 1million Windows users world wide and I am one of those users and would not swap it for anything. It just simply works for all my (tens) email accounts and other features, MS, Google and other providers serve. And it can make backups of everything.

None of us can prove the real statistical truth. It's impossible.

slicendice, Apr 4, 2018

2. But you can research the footprint of Exchange. What do people use with Exchange? Outlook. It's by far, the most common desktop e-mail client, PIM, if you want to be accurate. That footprint will only grow as more people switch to using Office 365, even in the personal arena.

Once again, as you continue to ignore fact, Outlook can be easily backed up in a non-Exchange usage as well. I'll repeat, it's a single file that can be easily backed up. Shadow Copy will also keep a "backup" as well. Common sense, basic knowledge.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Play nice children *Tongue

z3r010, Apr 4, 2018
  4. Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

Yep boss! We are playing nice! Just exchanging different truths. *Smile

slicendice, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

1. Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc - Similar Threads - Best practice install

2. OneDrive best practice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive best practice: Previously, I could not use OneDrive and was using SyncToy. Now I can use OneDrive but getting it set up is the problem. I have over 100GB to transfer but to this point I haven't been able to get 1GB out of a 10GB folder. I'm using LAN, not wireless and have a fiber optic...
  3. OneDrive best practice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive best practice: Previously, I could not use OneDrive and was using SyncToy. Now I can use OneDrive but getting it set up is the problem. I have over 100GB to transfer but to this point I haven't been able to get 1GB out of a 10GB folder. I'm using LAN, not wireless and have a fiber optic...
  4. Office 365: Dual NICs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365: Dual NICs: Hello,I have a Windows 10 PC with 2 NICs installed: - NIC 1: Uses DHCP, is on a domain, has internet access, and "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" is disabled. - NIC 2: Used for an ad hoc network. Has a static IP address Not APIPA. Does not use DHCP, DNS,...
  5. ADFS on premise install - best practice

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADFS on premise install - best practice: Hi, I am trying to find a document that states that installing ADFS is a seurity risk if installed on a Domain Controller and not seen as best practice. I know there may be reasons why and they should be mitigated but would be good to highlight the risk levels Thanks...
  6. Office 365 installed on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 installed on PC: I recently purchased office365 and their is a conflict with the previous installed office. I want to remove the older version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-installed-on-pc/f0b7ffd5-b969-4322-83c0-6c56b9d8eb84
  7. Best deal on Office 365?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best deal on Office 365?: So I had a student license for Office 365 and I think it's expired now. What's the best deal on full version of Office 365? I saw the normal yearly price of $99, so is office always going to be a yearly paid subscription? 168766
  8. Best Practice for Unmounting External Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best Practice for Unmounting External Drive: I have created a mirror image on an external drive. I wish to dismount this drive until I need to make another mirror image. I have 5 external drives so I am unable to identify the drive I wish to disconnect using the Windows 10 Pro software. Does it matter if I shut down...
  9. Best Practice: Join Domain or Office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Practice: Join Domain or Office 365: I work at a small office. 14 local PCs connected to our local AD domain. We use azure AD to connect/sync the local AD to office 365. We have some new employees coming on who will not be working in the office. I have their accounts created/synced in Office 365/Active...
  10. Best Practices for Regular PC Maintenance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best Practices for Regular PC Maintenance: I'm surprised there's not a sticky for this, but can anyone recommend any software or a checklist to clean up junk on a PC on a regular basis besides cookies and cache? I'm referring to things like registry and defrag. I also feel like there's space and/or resources being...