Windows 10: Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently

Discus and support Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I work helpdesk, do hardware maintenance, and oversee installing the CAD/Revit and other miscellaneous software on our new and old PCs. We are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XXLMandalorian, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently

Hello,

I work helpdesk, do hardware maintenance, and oversee installing the CAD/Revit and other miscellaneous software on our new and old PCs. We are a small copany of under forty, so HDD cloning is off the table as we get three-ish PCs a year and they tend to be different models or are different when reconfiguring older PC to new people. From my understanding the hardware would need to be the same when cloning right? What do you guys use? I have messed with .bat but I'm new to scripting/Powershell so if you could show your script or give examples that would really help. I am also looking for software recommendations. I am thinking of trying "Silent Install Builder". Look forward to hearing how you do it and why!

:)

XXLMandalorian, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Pegasone Win User
    Desktop App Converter - silent installer?

One of the requirements for successfully running the Desktop App Converter app, now available on Windows Store, is a silent installer for the desktop application to convert to appx package. I would like to ask the TenForums users for suggestions on creating such a silent (non-interactive) installer.

Update: NSIS can create silent installers Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently :)

Pegasone, Jan 8, 2021
  4. peter Win User

Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently

silent installation process without messages

I often install software on my Windows machine. So I would like to install programs in "silent" mode - I mean, standardly when you run any installation of software, you must confirm few steps. I would like to be able to install any software on Windows with just running some kind of silent command and it should install any software without confirming (default dir, eula, etc.).

Does this magic "silent" command exist please?
    Ideally universally working solution for Win XP/2008/7/8/10 and any installed software. Many thanks.

peter, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently

1. Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently - Similar Threads - Best preferably free

2. best free photogrammetry scanning software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    best free photogrammetry scanning software: best free photogrammetry scanning software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-free-photogrammetry-scanning-software/2281bd97-558f-42df-85ca-8cea9578ddce
  3. best free photogrammetry scanning software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best free photogrammetry scanning software: best free photogrammetry scanning software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-free-photogrammetry-scanning-software/2281bd97-558f-42df-85ca-8cea9578ddce
  4. Best free video rotating software?

Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  5. Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows: Beat Making Software – If you’re enthusiastic about music and wish to turn into a fantastic Music composer, but do not have sufficient skills or source to satisfy your fantasy, then you could always take the assistance of some superb Beat Making Software. Using All these...
  6. Best free (preferably open source) type 1 hypervisor

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Best free (preferably open source) type 1 hypervisor: I'm planning to repurpose my old PC (AMD Athlon FX-8350, 32 GB of RAM, Geforce GTX 770) as a server. For the fileserver part my intention is to use FreeNAS. But since the machine would be fairly overpowered for that use case I thought of using a type 1 hypervisor which would...
  7. Silent Installation of software by defining parameters

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Silent Installation of software by defining parameters: Hey Guys, I am trying to create a batch file to install an application silently but that application requires some user interaction like click 'next' and click 'finish' So I want to give these parameters from earlier so I can install it in completely silent. Could anybody...
  8. Best free video rotating software?

Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  9. Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?

Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?: I saw that there were several packages that I have always used, like CDBurnerXP and ImgBurn. However, these will not work with MP4 files. So, is there any good FREE software out there I should get? I ask as I only use this once or twice a year at the most. Thank you all. OH,...
  10. Best free/paid for data recovery software?

Best free/paid for data recovery software?: Hello everyone. How's everyone on my favourite forum? This is probably a pretty straightforward question for you clever guys and gals on here, but one that's perplexed for a while.. I have in the past, when losing data, just shrugged my shoulders and put up with it. I...