Windows 10: best program for PC maintenance

Discus and support best program for PC maintenance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; is there any program or anything I can do to get blazing fast performance? I have a couple questions... am I allowed to post system specs on here? do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyler Tomko, Oct 3, 2018.

1. best program for PC maintenance

is there any program or anything I can do to get blazing fast performance? I have a couple questions...

am I allowed to post system specs on here?

do I have a decent video card?

do I have a decent processor?

im very good with computers, but not too familiar with hardware.

:)

Tyler Tomko, Oct 3, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 3, 2018
  3. My new PC and Tablet PC

Hi Alfa,

As per the information, I suggest that you refer to the article below and check if you are able to rectify the BSOD's that you are faced with.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

As for the issue with the Acer PC, I suggest that you Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's performance, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether
    multiple programs are running at the same time. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 3, 2018
  4. best program for PC maintenance

Programs in Programs and features list is less and slow performance of the PC after changing the hard drive on Windows 10.

Hi Nancy,

Programs and features window show only the programs, applications or software that can be installed and uninstalled on the PC.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you experiencing slow performance of the PC even after replacing the hard drive?
    • After changing, did you install the programs, applications and software that were previously installed on the older hard drive?

There is no particular list to check the programs, applications and software installed on the PC that shows up in
    Programs and features window. The programs, applications and software installed on the PC is displayed in the window so that it can be uninstalled when not necessary on the PC.

Running the troubleshooter will help in detecting and identifying the cause of the issue and in certain cases will fix to enhance the performance of the system.

Run System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below and check for the status of the computer behavior. System freezes and other irregular behaviors is mostly caused due to the unwanted/unused files retained in the PC.

System Maintenance troubleshooter will find and clean up unused files and shortcuts present on the system and perform maintenance tasks which will enhance the performance of the PC.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Select View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • After the troubleshooting is completed, check the status for any missing system components on the computer.
    • Close the window and check if the issue is resolved

Write to us with the status of slow performance of the PC and programs list on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

best program for PC maintenance

1. best program for PC maintenance - Similar Threads - best program maintenance

2. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  3. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  4. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maintenance: Automatic Maintenance is up to ETA 160 +. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maintenance/bed72cf4-9661-46d5-b3e9-b638eee618a1
  6. Best Practices for Regular PC Maintenance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best Practices for Regular PC Maintenance: I'm surprised there's not a sticky for this, but can anyone recommend any software or a checklist to clean up junk on a PC on a regular basis besides cookies and cache? I'm referring to things like registry and defrag. I also feel like there's space and/or resources being...
  7. Best backup program?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best backup program?: What is the most dependable backup program for Windows 10? I need to backup to an external usb encrypted drive. I need to be able to restore both the system and individual files. Thanks. 57447
  8. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163
  9. Maintenance on a seldom used PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Maintenance on a seldom used PC: I have a "backup" PC that I run about one or two hours a week. (And this is the only one I've installed Win10 on so far.) When I had Win7 on it, I would usually check to see if there was useful or necessary maintenance whenever I had the PC up. How is this going to work on...
  10. Best laptop for programming

in Windows 10 Support
    Best laptop for programming: Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming. 59472