Windows 10: Best program to print text messages?

Discus and support Best program to print text messages? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Laptop uses Windows 10. My phone uses Android. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farmerjohn1324, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Best program to print text messages?

My Laptop uses Windows 10. My phone uses Android.

farmerjohn1324, Aug 27, 2018
  2. farby Win User

Printing off text messages

You can Print the messages thru' PC Suite..The option is available under 'File' when you select 'Messages' in the PC Suite..

@ceroberts75 - As given in the 2nd link pasted by aspergerguy..

Printing text messages using your PC

You can print text messages stored either on your Nokia device or PC. There are multiple ways to do this:

• Open the Messages view in Nokia Phone Browser. Right-click on top of the text message you want to print, and select Message -> Print from the menu.
    • Open the Messages view in Nokia Phone Browser, and highlight the text message you want to print. Select Message -> Print.
    • Open the Messages view in Nokia Phone Browser. Open the text message you want to print. Select File -> Print.
    • If the text message you want to print is stored on your PC, right-click on top of the text message you want to print, and select Print. Alternatively, you can open the text message and select File -> Print.

farby, Aug 27, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Best program to print text messages?

Printing Hallmark cards I get this message: There is no email program associated to perform requested action"

Hi,

We appreciate you answering the questions, question are being asked to understand the issue better.

• Are you trying to print the Hallmark cards through any application like Outlook or word?
    • What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is this the complete error message?

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2: I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, We will be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Best program to print text messages?

1. Best program to print text messages? - Similar Threads - Best program print

2. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  3. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Diagnostic Program?: I've been having issues with my Laptop Asus x571GT with some weird whirling noises coming from the HDD area.But after checking the logs and seeing the stats in Task Manager, I've ruled out the HDD but I haven't been able to isolate the problem/sound.Does anybody recommend a...
  4. Best Diagnostic Program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Print to Text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to Text: I have set up a "Generic / Text Only" printer and have been able to print to the file. But... the text rolls across the page. That is, when I open the text file, there will be some text then it continues on the next line, and then the next line,and continues until it begins...
  6. Text Messages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Text Messages: Hello, I keep receiving text message with a 6 digit code followed by the statement "Use this code for Microsoft verification". What is this? What can I do about these? Thanks...
  7. TEXT MESSAGING

in Windows 10 Customization
    TEXT MESSAGING: Hello, can I setup text messaging on my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-messaging/b5f291f2-6539-4065-8a71-55edc9f7d80f
  8. Text message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text message: I received a text message attachment on my outlook and I am unable to open it and read the message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/text-message/f3bf0c55-14f4-46b3-ad92-3711a266fc50
  9. Best backup program?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best backup program?: What is the most dependable backup program for Windows 10? I need to backup to an external usb encrypted drive. I need to be able to restore both the system and individual files. Thanks. 57447
  10. Best laptop for programming

in Windows 10 Support
    Best laptop for programming: Actually my brother takes training of PHP language so he wanna buy a laptop . give me suggestion what is best laptop for programming. 59472