Windows 10: Best security software for website

Discus and support Best security software for website in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Hope everyone is fine. I am a dentist and I have a website where I provide different dental products and services. My website got hacked few... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JhonMicheal442, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Best security software for website

Hi,

Hope everyone is fine. I am a dentist and I have a website where I provide different dental products and services. My website got hacked few months before and becuase of that i had to face many problems. After alot of hardwork I Got it back. Now I want to know about any software that can help me to prevent my website from the hackers and spammers. I am not good in IT related fields and I have no idea about these softwares. If you want to take a look on website and you want suggest me somehing than I am giving my url in the end. I will be very thankfull if your suggetion help me in any way. Also let me know if there is some reliable software, so I can use my websiteeasily.

URL : fromhomedental.com

:)

JhonMicheal442, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

Hello,

I understand that you are unable to open some websites in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Best security software for website

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Best security software for website

1. Best security software for website - Similar Threads - Best security software

2. Software best for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software best for me?: What is the best choices?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-best-for-me/0d0253c5-9c6b-4523-8898-dafdf37b40dc
  3. Software best for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software best for me?: What is the best choices?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-best-for-me/0d0253c5-9c6b-4523-8898-dafdf37b40dc
  4. Best accounting software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best accounting software: I'm trying to dissect or investigate embezzlement in my company bank accounts and break down the transactions from banking online data. What is the best program for doing this?...
  5. Security Software with least conflicts and best results

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Software with least conflicts and best results: Hello everyone, My new HP trial subscription for pre-installed McAfee running with Windows Defender 10 is about to expire. Although there seems to be a conflict between the two, I have not invested in my final, permanent Security Suite. I've never used Norton 360, but that's...
  6. best security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    best security: I have Windows 10 with it's firewall and Defender. I also use Malware Bytes Anti malware or MBAM. Would Total AV with a 2 way firewall provide better security and is it OK for a mid level user? Would it interfere with Windows updates? 143586
  7. Best Sandbox software?

Best Sandbox software?: When I get a Windows 10 Pro laptop, I will be using VMWare Workstation for virtualization of old systems. So that means I won't be using Windows Sandbox because I fear the two virtualization types will conflict. What is the best alternative? 139669
  8. Secured website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Secured website: Hi This website is https security certified: https://www.assethomes.in/flats-in-kochi/. But when I visit it through internet explorer I am getting the security warning. Why is it happening?...
  9. Best automation software

Best automation software: It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text...
  10. Best wallpaper/background website?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best wallpaper/background website?: What's a good place to get wallpapers/backgrounds to set as my desktop background? Preferably with technology and holiday categories, multiple resolutions, and no water marks. 25124