Windows 10: Best software to remove duplicate files

Discus and support Best software to remove duplicate files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there,First time posting... wondering if anyone had recommendations of an app or software that will allow me to search for duplicate files. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AminaIbrahim3, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Best software to remove duplicate files

Hi there,First time posting... wondering if anyone had recommendations of an app or software that will allow me to search for duplicate files. I have lots of images and files and they need a mega sort!Thank you in advanceAmina

:)

AminaIbrahim3, Sep 9, 2021
  2. stevednmc Win User

File organizer software?

Hello all!

Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for file organizing software, specifically software that can find duplicates and help weed them out. Im migrating some old stuff to my new build and seems I have a TON of duplicate files, but it will take me months to go through it all.

Free software would be great, but if its good Ill gladly pay.

Thanks!

stevednmc, Sep 9, 2021
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Best software to remove duplicate files

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Best software to remove duplicate files

1. Best software to remove duplicate files - Similar Threads - Best software remove

2. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  3. BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEST DUPLICATE DOWNLOADS: WHAT IS THE BEST APP OR SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FINDING DUPLICATE FILES AND PHOTOS FOR WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-downloads/d88c02c1-57a6-4df7-a444-3ecd1da1a698
  4. Best duplicate photo removal tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best duplicate photo removal tool: What is the best rule people have found for removing duplicate photos from windows OneDrive and This computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-duplicate-photo-removal-tool/3a7609e9-da8a-486c-98f8-b2265cd4f661
  5. Best software / method of removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best software / method of removing duplicate files: So I want to clean out my family’s Photo folder on our hard drive, mainly by removing duplicate photos from multiple imports over the years. However, there are over 1000 files in the folder, and there’s no way I’m sifting through all of those, so I went online to find a “file...
  6. Software for finding duplicate files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software for finding duplicate files and folders: My main pc has over the years managed to get a lot of duplicate files and folders is there any software that will find them for me that is easy to use so i can delete them. I have win10 version 2004 161402
  7. Removing duplicate image files. 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing duplicate image files. 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software?: 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software? I need a method or tool to find duplicate image files and decide which to remove. Ideally by image name across several folder trees on one drive and also to find image files that are duplicates even if not with the same file...
  8. Duplicate File Removal App.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Duplicate File Removal App.: Is there an app that will remove only duplicate files? I have tried a couple but when deleting listed duplicate files the original files are also deleted. I am therefore trying to find an app which will delete duplicate files but NOT delete the originals.e...
  9. OK to Remove Duplicate Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    OK to Remove Duplicate Files?: I used CCleaner to identify duplicate files on my Win10 system. It came up with 100s of them, but what I noticed is each duplicate is in a separate folder - appears in all cases, one of the folders is a sub-folder of the other. Most of the files are .dll, but there are also...
  10. Removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing duplicate files: I don't trust free duplicate file finders. Is there a way to find and delete duplicate files easily from a folder in Windows 10 that does not require using another program? 38286