Windows 10: best third party update tools for windows 10?

Discus and support best third party update tools for windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the built update feature fails in win 10 144505 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sikelo, Nov 15, 2019.

1. sikelo Win User

best third party update tools for windows 10?

the built update feature fails in win 10

:)

sikelo, Nov 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Nov 15, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. best third party update tools for windows 10? - Similar Threads - best third party

2. windows third party virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows third party virus: So i have this problem where i apperently have a third party virus. i have tried many diffrent ways to get rid of it but i still cant get it to go away so if you know anything about it please reach out and help me...
  3. windows third party virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows third party virus: So i have this problem where i apperently have a third party virus. i have tried many diffrent ways to get rid of it but i still cant get it to go away so if you know anything about it please reach out and help me...
  4. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  5. third party software update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party software update: I have a windows server 2012 standalone server and two user. one is normal user and another one is administrator user. Normal user have internet connection but administrator user have no internet access. In this situation how can I update third party software like "adobe "....
  6. best third party update tools for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    best third party update tools for windows 10?: the built update feature fails in win 10 144505
  7. Auto updates and third party

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto updates and third party: Is it true that if you have Third Party Anti Virus/Malware installed ie. Kaspersky Free Bitdefender Free. Windows 10 will not update and the OS after a short while would break....
  8. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  9. Best third-party Windows 10 YouTube app is now free for a limited time

in Windows 10 News
    Best third-party Windows 10 YouTube app is now free for a limited time: If you want to watch some YouTube videos on Windows 10, you might want to try myTube. It’s been by far one of the best YouTube experiences on Windows 10 even though it’s a third party app with no support from the search engine giant Google. myTube remains one of the most...
  10. Third-party driver updater.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third-party driver updater.: Is there a reasonably safe third party program for mass checking and then updating drivers? Or would it be better for me not to open up that can of worms. And if so is there a way to do the same thing in windows Device Manager? 34032