Windows 10: Best to do list app

Discus and support Best to do list app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's the best of all of the apps i have tested,they are -- task coach,wunderlist,todoist,active to do list,to do list,efficient to do list and to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khari55, Feb 11, 2019.

1. khari55 Win User

Best to do list app

It's the best of all of the apps i have tested,they are -- task coach,wunderlist,todoist,active to do list,to do list,efficient to do list and to do prime.

It's swift to do list,has all the required features like ---
    1)Reminder with notes
    2)Task recurrence by daily, weekly or monthly pattern
    3)Custom snooze values
    4)keyboard shortcuts
    5)undo/redo
    6)filtering of tasks
    7)reorder of tasks
    8)custom columns
    9)importing
    10)Sort by due date or priority
    11)Archived tasks

:)

khari55, Feb 11, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Best to do list app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Best to do list app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Best to do list app

1. Best to do list app - Similar Threads - Best list app

2. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  3. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  4. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?: "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG...
  6. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?: "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG...
  7. Best cleanup app

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best cleanup app: Is there a better general freeware cleanup tool, before shutting down, than Glary Utilites? I use the Glary "Scan for issues" option. Followed by "Clean event viewer" desktop exe. 179857
  8. Best cleanup app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best cleanup app: Is there a better general freeware cleanup tool, before shutting down, than Glary Utilites? I use the Glary "Scan for issues" option. Followed by "Clean event viewer" desktop exe. 179857
  9. apps list

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps list: i removed some apps from my apps directory and would like to get them back. how can i get them back on the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-list/ca69b640-4dd8-4acd-90de-f76968f75aa0
  10. Best Email App

in Browsers and Email
    Best Email App: I've used Windows 10 mail app since the beginning. Recently I've had a lot more spam then usual due to the holidays. I've set my virus protection on emails to a higher level and that has helped. But still, I'm looking for a more feature filled email program with better...