Windows 10: Best to do list app

Discus and support Best to do list app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's the best of all of the apps i have tested,they are -- task coach,wunderlist,todoist,active to do list,to do list,efficient to do list and to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khari55, Feb 11, 2019.

1. khari55 Win User

Best to do list app

It's the best of all of the apps i have tested,they are -- task coach,wunderlist,todoist,active to do list,to do list,efficient to do list and to do prime.

It's swift to do list,has all the required features like ---
    1)Reminder with notes
    2)Task recurrence by daily, weekly or monthly pattern
    3)Custom snooze values
    4)keyboard shortcuts
    5)undo/redo
    6)filtering of tasks
    7)reorder of tasks
    8)custom columns
    9)importing
    10)Sort by due date or priority
    11)Archived tasks

:)

khari55, Feb 11, 2019
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Best to do list app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Best to do list app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Best to do list app

1. Best to do list app - Similar Threads - Best list app

2. The alpha app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    The alpha app list: With the last Windows 10 update, the alphabetical list of apps upon hitting the start key has disappeared. Instead, I get widgets of all the Microsoft apps I have. Now, I can't seem to access my other apps without going to Programs and finding the .exe file. Help me get back...
  3. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...
  4. How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018: VICVALE SAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 2025, and I thought all APP-lication of this problem would've been solve by now?? Wasn't the "APP-RAPTURE" - to TAKE PLACE, AND A-CARE... AROUND THIS TIME??? Or, would it be beyond 2045, WHEN NEW APP-GRADE OF APP-TITUDE WILL COME TO...
  5. Best Email App

in Browsers and Email
    Best Email App: I've used Windows 10 mail app since the beginning. Recently I've had a lot more spam then usual due to the holidays. I've set my virus protection on emails to a higher level and that has helped. But still, I'm looking for a more feature filled email program with better...
  6. How do I repair apps in the notification list

How do I repair apps in the notification list: Under System - Notifications & actions - Show notifications from these apps I have three entries that have no symbol and a strange looking name. [img] I noticed these strange looking apps after the Anniversary update. I think the Insider Hub and Windows Feedback...
  7. List of working apps/programs

List of working apps/programs: Since the latest build has the kernel revision to 10 (that escalated quickly), I'm curious as to see if this is causing any programs to not work, work just fine, or work in capability mode. List away! 3816
  8. best free apps in the store

best free apps in the store: What are the best free apps you have found? I like: Flipboard Netflix Crossy Road 6493
  9. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965
  10. Best PC components and hardware list (Winter 2016)

in Windows 10 News
    Best PC components and hardware list (Winter 2016): There's a lot of great PC hardware out there. Let's take a look at the best of the best. If you're looking to build or upgrade a PC with some new components, here is a selection of the best components unveiled over the past few months. This quarter there's a heavy...