Windows 10: Best to worst video card

Discus and support Best to worst video card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have this mobo: ASUS Z170M-PLUS LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gbs USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com Are these 3 compatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bruinator, Apr 22, 2016.

1. bruinator Win User
  2. Jessl520 Win User

Error : 80070003

I loved Lumia series before buying it , even I made half a dozen friends to buy L520 . But now I really regret it . My phone cannot move songs even images to Sd card . The songs in Sd can't be played and it says Error : 80070003 . And the greatest comedy
    my l520 is making is it cant even play the video which was actually recorded by itself after moving it to Sd card. Now i know why many are choosing Samsung Galaxy series instead of Lumia Series even Samsung is having a creepy hardware look poor resolution
    and worst camera it is having the best OS , but we nokians are having the best hardware best camera but the Worst Os with the minimum apps support maximum bugs , plz reply with an appropriate answer and problem to volume glitch too .

Jessl520, Apr 22, 2016
  3. How to move downloaded videos to SD Card

If i have downloaded any video using downloader App how to move those videos to SD card. There is no option of moving worst thing is if you connect your mobile to the PC it will not display you any downloaded video so that you can at least cut and copy
    to SD card. Don't know why the WP8 has put such restriction.

Rahul_WP8_620, Apr 22, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Best to worst video card

They're all PCI-E X16, so they will fit.

They all appear to have Wndows 10 drivers.

A little quick web searching suggest that the 5450 is the best of the three.

What's your use? I doubt that any of them are good for 3D games, by current standards.

bobkn, Apr 22, 2016
  5. bruinator Win User
    some more opinions plz

bruinator, Apr 22, 2016
  6. bobkn Win User
    No further opinions from me, although I wonder why you're looking at oldish graphics cards with such a new motherboard. (Cost, I suppose.)

bobkn, Apr 23, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    Forget first one, it was weakest of NV even when it came out many years ago. 5450 if it has minimum 1 GB, if not, than 420.

CountMike, Apr 23, 2016
  8. snoopy51 Win User

Best to worst video card

The motherboard has integrated Intel HD graphic support.

Best to worst video card [​IMG]

Why getting a low end graphic adapter?

snoopy51, Apr 23, 2016
  9. bruinator Win User
    Coz it dont work correctly when i use it. Asus couldnt figure the issue out and neither could intel. I put a video card in and it worked fine. This is a brand new mobo. I had to spend 12 hrs on the phone with asus csr and their help sucked. Should i just RMA the board for another asus board or get a different brand with similar specs? If yes, which one plz? I spent about $125 on the asus one.

thx

bruinator, Apr 23, 2016
  10. CountMike New Member
    Graphic adapter is actually on the same die as processor so maybe there's something wrong with socket pins or CPU not sitting right.

CountMike, Apr 23, 2016
  11. bruinator Win User
    the CPU was placed into the socket very easily with no issues so I tend to doubt it is that. I will admit this was my first build so could that still be the issue? Wouldnt I have other issues as well with the CPU?

bruinator, Apr 23, 2016
  12. CountMike New Member
    Possibly with RAM and/or slots for it, those are most common errors, it all depends on which pins are problem.

CountMike, Apr 23, 2016
  13. bruinator Win User

Best to worst video card

Mike, ASUS told me to use slots 2 and 4 instead of 1 and 3. ! and 3 are both black and 2 and4 gray. My understandins is best 2 use 1 and 3. Is that true and should I use those slots or does it even matter?

bruinator, Apr 23, 2016
  14. snoopy51 Win User
    Now, we know what your original problem is!
    Sound like a hardware problem with the motherboard.
    I would RMA the board and get a replacement motherboard since you did extensive testing with ASUS CSR, unless you need the machine for work?

snoopy51, Apr 23, 2016
  15. simrick Win User
    I don't think it really matters, other than matched pairs should be in the same color slots.
    I agree - RMA the board, if it's under warranty.

simrick, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

Best to worst video card

1. Best to worst video card - Similar Threads - Best worst video

2. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  3. Best Card for $250

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best Card for $250: I'm building a ryzen 3600x and I don't want to spend over $250 for a GPU so what would be the best card I can buy?
  4. Best video player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Best video player: Hey there! I am looking for best free video player for windows 10. Can anyone recommend me a good video player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-video-player/d780924a-bae2-454a-a917-3ab12d8c8a08
  5. What is the best 4K video card under $175

What is the best 4K video card under $175: I just got a 43" LG UM7300 TV to use as a monitor I currently hav a HD7700 video card card time to upgrade the video card. I am looking for a 4k video card under $175 that work with a 460w power supply I am not much of a gamer I am looking at these video cards GTX 1060 GTX...
  6. Best video player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Best video player: Other than Movies and TV player and VLC player which is the best video player for playing HD videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-video-player/71ce7636-0eec-4589-a094-c48b2cef7a80"
  7. Best processor to graphics card

Best processor to graphics card: What will be the best processor for this graphics card? https://amzn.to/2UHOiv9
  8. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  9. The Best Graphics Card 2016

in Windows 10 News
    The Best Graphics Card 2016: The CPU may be the brain of your PC, but when it comes to gaming, the graphics card is the beating heart that pumps pixels out of your obelisk of a tower and into your monitor. A graphics card consists of dedicated video memory and a graphics processing unit (GPU) that...
  10. What's the best and worst browser for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What's the best and worst browser for Windows 10?: Here's a question that faces every Windows 10 user: do you download a third-party browser or stick with the Internet Explorer and Edge browsers that Microsoft has provided? The browsers In this test, we have taken five browsers - Chrome (v51.0), Opera (v38), Firefox...