Windows 10: best torrent client

Discus and support best torrent client in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer: qBittorrent Deluge Transmission 1 of the sites said these 3 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Dec 3, 2019.

1. best torrent client

you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer:
    1. qBittorrent
    2. Deluge
    3. Transmission

• 1 of the sites said these 3 was the best ones
    • gooogle is filled with spam from the marketing ppl, cant find any good info (maybe you're better at this)

1. which torrent client is easiest to use?
    2. what does it do better than the other torrent apps?
    3. what does it do that the other torrent apps does not?
    4. anything else informative + helpful

good reliable links that answers the above 3 questions is good

1 person here says 'deluge', no idea how reliable qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!?

:)

win10user999, Dec 3, 2019

2. is there a torrent client for n900

hi guys,i use torrents on my laptop an desktop an was wondering if i can get a torrent client for my trusty n900,thanks.

warrens2---01, Dec 3, 2019
  3. kasmax Win User
    is there any torrent client for e72?

Yes there is one torrent client that i know and ive been using it. its called Sym Torrent. it works very well

kasmax, Dec 3, 2019
  4. nj15 Win User

best torrent client

Torrent Client | Asha 501

I have yet to come across a total working torrent client for the Asha full touch phone lineup. MobTorrent project looks promising.

nj15, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

best torrent client

1. best torrent client - Similar Threads - best torrent client

2. Linux VM's / hosts using deluge torrent client fix

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Linux VM's / hosts using deluge torrent client fix: Hi folks if you use python 3 on Linux VM's and use deluge as your torrent client you will need to install python3-cairo or it won't start. If you get message in other python stuff with module cairo not found this error should be fixed by the install. Also make sure...
  3. What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?: As you guys might experienced in the last couple of months, Windows Live Mail is becoming a mail client which is not performing as it was like before. Named that WLM is hard to sync with the MS server is one major issue and required to reset or re-register many times as new...
  4. Best alternative desktop email client

in Browsers and Email
    Best alternative desktop email client: Currently using Win Live Mail 2013 on desktop, but very buggy. Have tried Mail app in Win 10 but not as comprehensive as WinLiveMail Any suggestions for alternative stand alone desktop email client? *Smile 72169
  5. Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Open Source E-mail Client for 2018?: Hi, it's January 2018 and I just did my annual reformat, and I'm a bit out of touch with the open source apps at the moment. So to get right down to it, what are the new "best" open source email clients? I'm looking for something that looks good, not too cluttered, not too...
  6. Update channels - Torrent?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update channels - Torrent?: Anybody else notice this? Looks like a torrent! [img] 4799
  7. Torrent list reload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Torrent list reload: Hello, I lost all my torrent download list on the Bittorrent torrent client because i had to format Windows. Is it a way to reload the download list (batch) or store it so i can recover it before Windows become faulty? 106131
  8. BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client: Hi guys, I have Dell Precision M4800. Before having Windows 10 Pro x64 installed I had Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 and all that time I didn't have any BSODs. However, since I use Windows 10 Pro x64 I periodically have BSOD. Below is the error in...
  9. Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN: I created a remote access VPN (l2tp/ipsec) on my router at my house. If I want to connect to my VPN server remotely ,what do you suggest as a good free vpn client? I know windows 10 has a built in vpn client, but would I notice any improvments (speed, stability, etc) using...
  10. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163