Windows 10: best torrent client

Discus and support best torrent client in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer: qBittorrent Deluge Transmission 1 of the sites said these 3 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Dec 3, 2019.

1. best torrent client

you need to have used 2 or more of these to be able to have a good/decent answer:
    1. qBittorrent
    2. Deluge
    3. Transmission

• 1 of the sites said these 3 was the best ones
    • gooogle is filled with spam from the marketing ppl, cant find any good info (maybe you're better at this)

1. which torrent client is easiest to use?
    2. what does it do better than the other torrent apps?
    3. what does it do that the other torrent apps does not?
    4. anything else informative + helpful

good reliable links that answers the above 3 questions is good

1 person here says 'deluge', no idea how reliable qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!?

:)

win10user999, Dec 3, 2019

2. is there a torrent client for n900

hi guys,i use torrents on my laptop an desktop an was wondering if i can get a torrent client for my trusty n900,thanks.

warrens2---01, Dec 3, 2019
  3. kasmax Win User
    is there any torrent client for e72?

Yes there is one torrent client that i know and ive been using it. its called Sym Torrent. it works very well

kasmax, Dec 3, 2019
  4. nj15 Win User

best torrent client

Torrent Client | Asha 501

I have yet to come across a total working torrent client for the Asha full touch phone lineup. MobTorrent project looks promising.

nj15, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

best torrent client

1. best torrent client - Similar Threads - best torrent client

2. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    torrent client and downloading: i have tried to install 3 different torrent clients and none of them will download any torrents once i add the torrent there is no longer any contact with the internet but it does not start to download and thats all that happens, also when i try to install vuze torrent the...
  3. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    torrent client and downloading: i have tried to install 3 different torrent clients and none of them will download any torrents once i add the torrent there is no longer any contact with the internet but it does not start to download and thats all that happens, also when i try to install vuze torrent the...
  4. torrent client and downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Decent (Ad Free) Bit Torrent client for Windows

Decent (Ad Free) Bit Torrent client for Windows: Hi folks Looking for a decent Bit torrent client for windows (ad free please) comparable to deluge on Linux. There's plenty of legit reasons to use torrent sites -- I'm downloading latest iso of arch linux -- absolutely nothing wrong !!! -- a lot of software suppliers...
  6. Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!)

Decent Windows Torrent client (torrents are legal !!!): Hi folks Can anybody please suggest a decent (not ad ridden) bit torrent client for Windows -- torrents can be perfectly legal and safe for downloading proper software (e,g red hat - now part of IBM, centos etc linux distros) which keeps loads on servers balanced --perhaps...
  7. Currently best Minecraft hack client?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Currently best Minecraft hack client?: Preferably paid, but at the best possible price. Should have bypasses for the bigger servers, especially important would be Hypixel, but Gomme and co. would not be bad either. Anybody got any ideas? Been out there a while. Aktuell bester Minecraft hack Client?
  8. Linux VM's / hosts using deluge torrent client fix

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Linux VM's / hosts using deluge torrent client fix: Hi folks if you use python 3 on Linux VM's and use deluge as your torrent client you will need to install python3-cairo or it won't start. If you get message in other python stuff with module cairo not found this error should be fixed by the install. Also make sure...
  9. BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when files are downloaded in torrent client: Hi guys, I have Dell Precision M4800. Before having Windows 10 Pro x64 installed I had Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 and all that time I didn't have any BSODs. However, since I use Windows 10 Pro x64 I periodically have BSOD. Below is the error in...
  10. Whats the best Torrent program?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whats the best Torrent program?: I have been using bitlord, but I'm thinking of going to another torrent program. So which is the best? 26163