Windows 10: Best type of DVD for writing iso files.

Discus and support Best type of DVD for writing iso files. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I searched this in the web for several times and couldn't find the answer. I have a windows 10 disk image and I want to write it for repairing my os. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ezra Johns, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Best type of DVD for writing iso files.

I searched this in the web for several times and couldn't find the answer. I have a windows 10 disk image and I want to write it for repairing my os. I want to know which type of dvd is the best for writhing iso files. There are numerous types such as DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW.

Thank you.

:)

Ezra Johns, Feb 12, 2021
  2. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Feb 12, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. Pyeti Win User

Best type of DVD for writing iso files.

DVD ripping porgrams

i have the actual dvds so would i need to still do the iso then mounting steps?
    is there any way to split up the file while ripping it in dvd shrink?

Pyeti, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Best type of DVD for writing iso files.

1. Best type of DVD for writing iso files. - Similar Threads - Best type DVD

2. How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?: The Windows 22H2 ISO file size is 4.5 GB, which is more than the total size of a DVD disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-write-window-10-pro-22h2-iso-file-in-dvd/4496c374-5810-46ea-ab90-90125a7b429a
  3. How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?: The Windows 22H2 ISO file size is 4.5 GB, which is more than the total size of a DVD disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-write-window-10-pro-22h2-iso-file-in-dvd/4496c374-5810-46ea-ab90-90125a7b429a
  4. How Can I Write Window 10 Pro 22H2 ISO file in DVD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Burning ISO to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning ISO to DVD: I want to burn the Windows 10 1903 ISO to my DVD. Problem is the DVD capacity is just shy of what I need. The ISO is 5.59 GB and the DVD is 4.37 GB. Any ideas, James...
  6. How to burn an .iso file to a dvd...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to burn an .iso file to a dvd...: its status is 'Files Ready to Burn'... the next step is not intuitive ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-burn-an-iso-file-to-a-dvd/1da572d8-57f7-4dcf-a59d-2294f2c2ee0e"
  7. best Rufus-type tool for creating bootable USB with multiple ISOs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    best Rufus-type tool for creating bootable USB with multiple ISOs: I'm a happy camper using Rufus to create a bootable USB from just one ISO. Now I have a 32 GB USB 3 thumb drive and I want to install various 3, 4, maybe more rescue disks plus Win 64 1803 on this one thumb drive. What's the best, or what are the best choices? Why? There are...
  8. Mount DVD ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mount DVD ISO: Hey guys, I have a copy of Battle for Middle Earth and I want to be able to play it without the disc since I have no optical drive. Currently I use an external optical drive every time I want to play but it's becoming quite a hassle. I've searched for a long time trying to...
  9. Best software to burn video files to DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best software to burn video files to DVD: Hey all, Windows 7 had a built in DVD maker that was very helpful in burning video (.avi?) files to DVD*, but the program is not supported in Windows 10. Burning the files straight to disk even from the media player app doesn't seem to allow the video to be played on...
  10. Copy ISO file to DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy ISO file to DVD: I have the windows 10 ISO file on my hard drive and am trying to copy it do a DVD+R. But I get a message that tells me that the DVD has to be formatted to NTFS. When I try to format I don't have a NTFS option. Isn't there a way to move the iso form my hard drive to the DVD?...