Windows 10: best uninstaller - tests / analysis

Discus and support best uninstaller - tests / analysis in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; have to remove bad softwares looking for sites that does tests / analysis (aka: good info) to show that something is actually best for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, May 26, 2020.

1. best uninstaller - tests / analysis

have to remove bad softwares

looking for sites that does tests / analysis (aka: good info) to show that something is actually best for cleaning/removing the bad softwares

:)

win10user999, May 26, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused best uninstaller - tests / analysis :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 26, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 26, 2020
  4. best uninstaller - tests / analysis

OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, May 26, 2020
Thema:

best uninstaller - tests / analysis

1. best uninstaller - tests / analysis - Similar Threads - best uninstaller tests

2. The best Windows yet? Let's Test It!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The best Windows yet? Let's Test It!!!: The best Windows yetWhen there’s a lot to do, let Windows 11 help you get it done. If Windows is so Great? Then why does everyone who has it Complains about it, & everyone else doesn't want it? If Windows 11 is the Best yet? Then why is there soooo much Hate against it? If...
  3. The best Windows yet? Let's Test It!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The best Windows yet? Let's Test It!!!: The best Windows yetWhen there’s a lot to do, let Windows 11 help you get it done. If Windows is so Great? Then why does everyone who has it Complains about it, & everyone else doesn't want it? If Windows 11 is the Best yet? Then why is there soooo much Hate against it? If...
  4. Best method to Uninstall Trail Download of Office.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best method to Uninstall Trail Download of Office.: I have a trail download of Office, but it's not been installed. What's the best way to remove the program?Office was installed on purchase, but it's not been installed on the system by me. 11th Gen IntelR Core TM i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHzName NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 16.0...
  5. compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives: few things 1 what exactly and specifically would be 'faster' if os is on ssd instead of hdd like is it just the startup time? saves 30 secs in starting up? 2 how much about exactly 'faster' would os on ssd? like 100% faster or jsut 5% ? what analysis tests shows that/ how...
  6. defender tests + analysis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defender tests + analysis: what site has tests + analysis that shows us what else could we add in addition to defender to double-check if a file is safe? 'win defender' has flaws and will make errors, says that something isnt safe when it's actually fine im sure there's recent good updated tests...
  7. What’s the best uninstaller out there

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the best uninstaller out there: What’s the best uninstaller out there that is free and won’t leave any files behind? submitted by /u/Mikeyyyy27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikszyo/whats_the_best_uninstaller_out_there/
  8. uninstalled app showing in Best Match

in Cortana
    uninstalled app showing in Best Match: please, how I stop that from showing? I already uninstalled old edge [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-app-showing-in-best-match/4f126246-65e3-4196-9c8e-73a26b3b39dd
  9. Best way to test internet connection speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to test internet connection speeds: Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the most reliable way to test my internet connection. I normally use speedtest.net but i discovered I get completely different results depending on what browser i use. My speeds will show up as 200mbps or 600-700mbps for up or...
  10. Best series of built-in Windows tests to run regularly?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best series of built-in Windows tests to run regularly?: What would be the best (safest and most effective) series of built-in Windows tests to run regularly (say, weekly or monthly) to ensure that Windows has no corruption or errors? Would the following series of Command Prompt tasks (in the order listed) be a good series of...