Windows 10: Best Value Gaming Mouse?

Discus and support Best Value Gaming Mouse? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm looking for a mouse that has more than two extra buttons on the side. I mostly play FPS but it would be nice to have a couple more buttons. Pic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wombo, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Wombo Win User

Best Value Gaming Mouse?

I'm looking for a mouse that has more than two extra buttons on the side. I mostly play FPS but it would be nice to have a couple more buttons.

Pic related for reference--It's the G700s but it's discontinued.

:)

Wombo, Dec 5, 2018

2. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Best Value Gaming Mouse?

Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

i cannot find 'advance' option in this game (see the screenshot attached, it says unavailable). now what should i do?

Best Value Gaming Mouse? fa91cfdf-75b1-404b-8a93-fff3b272c2fe.png

Divyanshu Ranjan Srivastava, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Best Value Gaming Mouse?

1. Best Value Gaming Mouse? - Similar Threads - Best Value Gaming

2. what's the best gaming monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    what's the best gaming monitor?: I'm looking to add a 2nd computer monitor to my setup. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  3. Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?: Hello good people of this forum. I want to buy a gaming mouse here in India. I have a budget of around 2000₹ or 2K INR. Please help me out with some good ones please....
  4. Best Acer Gaming Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Acer Gaming Laptop?: I am searching for a good gaming laptop for playing games as well working with some great designing apps. And I am interested inAcer gaming laptop because I have checked lots of reviews online and recommendations that say that acer offers better specs for price than other...
  5. mouse regedit default values

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse regedit default values: someone can yo send me a photo of values default- Equipo\HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Mouse and Equipo\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse regedit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-regedit-default-values/11104264-a42d-49d9-ac57-9bdb954584e6
  6. Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India: Are you looking for Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India then I have something for you Here is the list of 10 Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India (2019) MARVO M205 Wired Gaming Mouse DARK EDGE XM505 Gaming Mouse Cosmic ByteCB-M-08 Gaming Mouse HP M150 Gaming Mouse...
  7. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  8. What is the best gaming laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best gaming laptop ?: I Want to buy a very good gaming laptop pc with lots of HD space and good cooling for those graphics intense games today . I am having trouble finding one it seems . Something that comes with a protection case to transport it in would be nice . Any suggestions would be...
  9. Which are the best values of "Processor power management" ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which are the best values of "Processor power management" ?: Hello. I showed all the hidden settings in "Power Options" with this tutorial: Guide; Power Options (power plans), show all hidden settings | NotebookReview Can anybody tell me what values to put all these things to have the lowest possible temperature of the processor...
  10. Best Value Opinions - Windows 10 Tablet/Laptop Sub $250

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Value Opinions - Windows 10 Tablet/Laptop Sub $250: Hello, It is time to dump my old Android tablet and replace. I would like the device to be small (say 10 - 11" Screen), fast-ish, running Windows 10. I've seen some small laptops which seemed okay going for $179. It is mainly to replace the in home use of my Windows 10 phone...