Windows 10: Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.

Discus and support Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a laptop that’s always updated with the latest feature and quality updates from windows, and unfortunately, they aren’t always good. Games where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GujjuBoi, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.

I have a laptop that’s always updated with the latest feature and quality updates from windows, and unfortunately, they aren’t always good. Games where I used to have constant 60 FPS runs now stutter or freeze randomly for no reason, and recently, I’m stuck in a BSOD loop because multiple drivers mysteriously corrupted and windows can’t install them again.

Regardless, I’m planning on building a new system and wanted to know which build should I install, which is the most stable version so that I don’t run into issues like this again.

submitted by /u/GujjuBoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GujjuBoi, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system.

1. Best version of windows 10 to install on a fresh system. - Similar Threads - Best version install

2. Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10: I have an HP Pavillion 500-314 which is about 8 years old at this point, with an AMD A8-7600 APU. It came with Windows 8, and I updated to Windows 10. I've been running 1909, and trying repeatedly to upgrade to 2004 and 20H2, and unfortunately failing. So, I decided to try...
  3. Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10: Hi, I have a PC running Windows 10 that I want to gift to someone, but before I do so, I want to install a separately licenced version of Windows 10. I have tried to buy a new licence and then substitute the activation code, but Microsoft keeps taking the product out of my...
  4. BlueScreen after fresh windows 10 version 2009 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BlueScreen after fresh windows 10 version 2009 installation: I prepared a fresh installation medium for my 5 year old PC. The automate upgrade over windowsupdate also results in the same bluescreen. I always get the "page fault in nonpaged area" code. I already checked the RAM, MB, SSD and CPU. All components work flawless so it has...
  5. Rollback a freshly installed Windows 10 2004 version

Rollback a freshly installed Windows 10 2004 version: I clean installed my new SSD with a Windows 10 2004 Version and I'm having a freezing issue. I returned my RAM XMP and CPU Clock Speed settings to stock and it's still there. If possible, I'd like to return to 1909 version without losing my files in my boot drive....
  6. Windows installation fresh version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows installation fresh version of Windows 10: what to do if on clicking install now in stage 1collecting information windows setup asks to add a driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-fresh-version-of-windows-10/60eecff8-a20f-442f-9bd7-f77c9be394c4
  7. Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Won't Allow Version Selection: I purchased a refurbished Dell laptop - it came with Windows 10 Enterprise installed not activated. I purchased Windows 10 Home Full Version and created a Flash Drive to install, however the system keeps installing Windows 10 Pro. It doesn't give me a screen to select Home,...
  8. Which version of Windows 10 is best for...

Which version of Windows 10 is best for...: Okay, I'm building a new computer. The motherboard requires Windows 10 64-bit so I can't install a Windows 7. I've looked in many places but cannot find any information more recent than about three updates ago so I've come here to ask... First, I have a very dim view of...
  9. fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, what is the best free antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fresh install of Windows 10 Pro, what is the best free antivirus: I just rebuilt a Lenovo Edge laptop and installed Windows 10 pro on it, it is using the windows defender security but wondering what the best free antivirus is for windows 10 pro since I do not want to have issues with it and also do not want to have to reinstall the os due...
  10. Best Windows 10 Version?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Windows 10 Version?: I am wondering which version of Windows 10 is the best? I don't mind paying the $ if the product is good. I currently have Windows 10 Pro on one machine and windows 10 Home Edition on another. The pro version is definitely better but I can't get it activated. The home version...