Windows 10: Best video editor on Microsoft store?

Discus and support Best video editor on Microsoft store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Planning on getting surface go 2 and keeping s mode submitted by /u/hamza1127 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hamza1127, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Best video editor on Microsoft store?

Planning on getting surface go 2 and keeping s mode

submitted by /u/hamza1127
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hamza1127, Jun 11, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Hi,

I understand your query related to the Speed option missing from Video Editor app on Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that, your friends were able to find the Speed option on the Video Editor app. It could be possible that they are running a different version of app and your PC might be running an older version of app.

Let us try some troubleshooting steps and see if we can fix the issue. Refer the troubleshooting steps from the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

To uninstall and reinstall the Video Editor App and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now, paste following command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage *
      Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Once the command is executed, open Microsoft Store application.
    4. Click on the Search bar, search for
      Photos App and click on it.
    5. Now, click on Install to install the application.

If the issue persists, we would suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our

Feedback Hub
    , where our developers can look into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Best video editor on Microsoft store?

Video editor gone from Photos

Hi Sam,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing feature on Photos app. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

1. May I know on which device the issue persists?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to fix.

Method 1

Update Photos app

Refer the article Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for the steps.

Method 2

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the steps.

You may also refer the suggestions from Riley
    Lynn Nairn dated on May 7, 2018
    regarding the issue with the missing Video editor feature.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Best video editor on Microsoft store?

1. Best video editor on Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Best video editor

2. Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Video Editor: I am trying to make a video from pics and videos I have on my computer. I've added text and a few title slides to the storyboard, but when I export the video, neither the text additions nor the title slides show up in the finished video. What am I doing wrong that they don't...
  3. Microsoft Video Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Video Editor: Hello,I would like to know if all the options on Video Editor such as the 3D effects with sound, 3D library with sound, motion, and any other options you give under Video Editor be used to create videos for publishing on Facebook or are there copyright and royalty rights on...
  4. Microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft video editor: I'm been using microsoft video editor for few weeks now and its been okay. But today it wont let me upload MP4 files and after several repairs and restarts its still has same issue. In addition I'm unable to uninstall app or find a way to reinstall. any ideas?...
  5. Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?: I have a huge bulk of VR videos that were done back in the experimental era of VR . I realize now that it all came to a conclusion to 2 Widely accepted formats and those are either 180 SBS or 360 TB , while players at first used to globally support all weird formats such as...
  6. Microsoft Video Editor

Microsoft Video Editor: Hi - I'm using Microsoft Video Editor for the first time. I've edited my video and saved it. However, the image on the saved file thumbnail seems to have been selected randomly from a freeze frame in the video and looks awful. How can I change this for a better freeze frame?...
  7. What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best and easy-to-learn video editor?: I am looking to create my own videos on YouTube but the current video editors I have are lacking in features which makes my video have no creativity in it. I am looking for one that is either free or to-buy-only and is very easy to learn when you first start it. submitted by...
  8. What is the best video editor for Windows 10?

What is the best video editor for Windows 10?: What is the best video editor for Windows 10? If you had to use only one video editor, which one would it be and why? I tried Movavi Video Editor and I don’t know whether to buy it. Are there any free alternatives? Windows Movie Maker, part of Windows Essentials 2012, is...
  9. Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone: As stated, I went to go open a picture and noticed the photos app wasn't listed anymore. Went to go to the store to redownload it and that also wasn't there. I've attempted to use powershell to reinstall them but i keep getting an error. When i try to open the "files" from...
  10. microsoft video editor

microsoft video editor: hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor" anyone know how to solve this problem?...