Windows 10: Best W10 version for gaming performance?

Discus and support Best W10 version for gaming performance? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Has any youtuber or someone made benchmarks with different windows versions? I'm currently on version 2004 but i'm just curious if there's a version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nosceneLUL, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Best W10 version for gaming performance?

Has any youtuber or someone made benchmarks with different windows versions?

I'm currently on version 2004 but i'm just curious if there's a version that has been proven to be better performance

submitted by /u/nosceneLUL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nosceneLUL, Jul 23, 2020

2. Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 30, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Game with the best story, you have played

Relax, people are entitled to their opinions.

erocker, Jul 30, 2020
  4. DrPepper Win User

Best W10 version for gaming performance?

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Best W10 version for gaming performance?

1. Best W10 version for gaming performance? - Similar Threads - Best W10 version

2. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  3. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best performance for apps: How do I add apps to graphics settings for best performance. I recently tried adding CSGO, but when I search desktop apps I cant find it, but when I manually type in CSGO and add it to highest performance it disappears when I open settings again?...
  4. Best performance for apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance: [ATTACH]NVIDIA GPUs are like gold for gamers, however, not all of them offer top-of-the-line performance, and even if you have the flagship GPU, by optimizing it, you can improve its performance. By tweaking some settings we can optimize NVIDIA Control Panel for gaming to...
  6. "ADJUST FOR BEST PERFORMANCE"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "ADJUST FOR BEST PERFORMANCE": Under Advanced System Properties in Win 10 1094 it makes sure this cannot be effected by jamming the edge of the window where the mouse cursor cannot reach it. Even putting the Taskbar elsewhere doesn't help....
  7. W10 Performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 Performance: Looking at my computer specs in "my computer", does anyone know how to make my computer faster without buying, upgrading, or purchasing anything. Be reminded that I did all the average tutorials that you would search up in Google. 172986
  8. Which version of Windows 10 is the best for stability and performance on an old pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which version of Windows 10 is the best for stability and performance on an old pc?: I'll upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 & an SSD on an office PC with Core i3 530 CPU. I have a flash drive with 1703 that I know works great and it's the most stable version. However I'm thinking of installing the latest version of Windows 10 home and turning off updates...
  9. Best place to buy W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best place to buy W10?: Hi :) I am looking to buy a W10 OEM license for a machine I am building. Recommendations for an online legitimate retailer? Thanks in advance. 163014
  10. what windows 10 version is best for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what windows 10 version is best for gaming?: I use Win 10 Pro 1809. All games that I play run smoothly. BF1/BF5, Witcher 3, Sekiro:SDT. Played Anthem for like 20 hours, never had any performance issues. I had my concerns when switching from 7 to 10, but once I installed it and got familiar with it I realized that its...