Windows 10: Best way to Back up pc (like Mac Time Machine)

Discus and support Best way to Back up pc (like Mac Time Machine) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title say what's the best way to back up my pc so if I lose a file, I get a virus, I have a drive failure, ecc. I'd be able to recover my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leyo96, Nov 23, 2019.

1. /u/Leyo96 Win User

Best way to Back up pc (like Mac Time Machine)

As the title say what's the best way to back up my pc so if I lose a file, I get a virus, I have a drive failure, ecc. I'd be able to recover my system with no problems?

Time machine is the only thing I miss from Mac Os since switching a long time ago.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Leyo96
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Leyo96, Nov 23, 2019

2. PC Suite For MAC?

Does Nokia provide PC suite for Mac? And if not, is there a way around it. I'd like to go online via my mac using my NOKIA N80 usnig 3G.

Suggestions welcome.

Naeim

naeim---01, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Creative Announces a Game Changer with Sound Blaster Recon3D for PC/Mac, Xbox360, PS3

USB. . . that's even worse *Bang Head :banghead:

[H]@RD5TUFF, Nov 23, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Creative Announces a Game Changer with Sound Blaster Recon3D for PC/Mac, Xbox360, PS3

There are two ways of connecting it:
    • To a PC or Mac using USB, where it acts like a USB sound card,
    • To a PC, Mac, Xbox360 or PS3 by analog audio jacks, where it acts like an Amp/reprocessor
    So it has a USB (input), 3.5 mm headphone and mic inputs, 3.5 mm headphone and mic outputs.

btarunr, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Best way to Back up pc (like Mac Time Machine) - Similar Threads - Best Mac Machine

2. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?: I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash drive, and click on BACK UP from file history?...
  3. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?: I'm lost! theres plenty of options:Whats the difference between creating a system image, system repair disc, copy and paste my file manually to a flash drive, and click on BACK UP from file history?...
  4. Whats the best and easiest way to back up my data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. About the reinstall OS. Best way to back up SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About the reinstall OS. Best way to back up SSD?: Background: Currently, Windows 10 is installed on a 240GB SSD and I have 2 other larger HDD's used as data storage with plenty of space. Objective I'm about to reinstall win10 on the same SSD using media creation tool. Before I do that, I want to backup/clone the current SSD...
  6. Best way to back up my data

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best way to back up my data: Hi Experts, What is the best way to back up my data, which does not recopy entire data but copies the delta changes and also ensure my data is backed up. Hope, I don't have to buy software. Thanks in advance 171065
  7. Best way to back up my data

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to back up my data: Hi Experts, What is the best way to back up my data, which does not recopy entire data but copies the delta changes and also ensure my data is backed up. Hope, I don't have to buy software. Thanks in advance 171065
  8. Best way to shutdown machines automatically?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to shutdown machines automatically?: Hello, in a school enviroment, many computers are being left on over night. The machines have a group policy for 'User prefrence to put computers to sleep after X' time however this does not work when nobody is logged on and it sits on the login screen, tried to do this for...
  9. Best way to speed up PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to speed up PC?: What’s the best way to speed up a slow PC without using any of the conventional methods, i.e. downloading optimizers, disk cleanup, restore/factory reset, etc.? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Steve 114916
  10. Best Way to Build A New Win10 Machine.

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way to Build A New Win10 Machine.: I have this Gigabyte B75M-D3V board and an i3 cpu. And a new Seagate 1T hard drive. The drive is totally new. Hasn't been formatted or anything at all. What's the best way for me to get from here to a working Win10 system? I can't connect it to the internet right...