Windows 10: Best way to clean my PC

Discus and support Best way to clean my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, So in 2017 i got my gaming pc It has an i5-7600k 1070 ti 16gb ram and more, so its a good pc. When i got it, it ran beautifully.. I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LochyAdams, May 2, 2020.

1. Best way to clean my PC

Hey, So in 2017 i got my gaming pc

It has an i5-7600k

1070 ti

16gb ram

and more, so its a good pc.

When i got it, it ran beautifully.. I could boot in 7 seconds.... But over time, especially now. Its really slow, it has troubles loading chrome etc

I know it's not my parts becuase i've done multiple tests on my parts and they held up fine

Its just the windows provided disk cleanup didn't help

And i don't know what cleaner to use

I really want my fast, reliable PC back

Please help

:)

LochyAdams, May 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 2, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, May 2, 2020
  4. Best way to clean my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Best way to clean my PC

1. Best way to clean my PC - Similar Threads - Best clean

2. I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...: I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to reload OS and Boot software since computer has been EOL for a long time and the are no links to Microsoft...
  3. I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to...: I have an old Lenovo 32bit Win 7 that has been wipped clean. What is now the best way to reload OS and Boot software since computer has been EOL for a long time and the are no links to Microsoft...
  4. Best procedure to wipe windows clean in Virtual Machine and start over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best procedure to wipe windows clean in Virtual Machine and start over: Hi, I use a VMWare Workstation Player 17 the free version to run a licensed Windows 10 operating system.I use this VM to practice and run programs and stay isolated from my main system.The VM is running slow, and I am trying to troubleshoot this.I would like to wipe the VM...
  5. Best procedure to wipe windows clean in Virtual Machine and start over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best procedure to wipe windows clean in Virtual Machine and start over: Hi, I use a VMWare Workstation Player 17 the free version to run a licensed Windows 10 operating system.I use this VM to practice and run programs and stay isolated from my main system.The VM is running slow, and I am trying to troubleshoot this.I would like to wipe the VM...
  6. Best procedure to wipe windows clean in Virtual Machine and start over

7. What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?: Is there a difference between re-installing Windows 10 from a USB flash drive where the .ISO is stored, and re-installing Windows 10 from the settings, "Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Get started" using the Cloud download option?People in IT forums keep telling...
  8. What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?

What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?: Is there a difference between re-installing Windows 10 from a USB flash drive where the .ISO is stored, and re-installing Windows 10 from the settings, "Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Get started" using the Cloud download option?People in IT forums keep telling...
  9. What is the best way to re-install Windows 10 clean install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Best way to clean install Windows 10 without any corrupted system files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to clean install Windows 10 without any corrupted system files?: Is using active killdisk erase option then install Windows 10 latest October 2020 update bootable file. Or something else that can guarantee the freshest install of Windows? I would like to the best option that will ensure that my system files will be repair and won't so...