Windows 10: best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?

Discus and support best way to contact level 3 support in the USA? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What is the best way to contact level support as they are meant to contact us and never do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BMTB1, Jan 4, 2020.

1. BMTB1 Win User

best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?

What is the best way to contact level support as they are meant to contact us and never do?

:)

BMTB1, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 4, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 4, 2020
  4. best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?

Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

best way to contact level 3 support in the USA?

1. best way to contact level 3 support in the USA? - Similar Threads - best contact level

2. Contact Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  3. contact support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    contact support: I closed my email address because I switched internet provider. Now I can't log into my personal home account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/148a25ac-e623-4a73-a996-d546cde99038
  4. contact support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contact support: paid for w10 pro, can't get it, can't contact microsoft ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/c4d0fc01-951b-409c-8add-6c42d2182421
  5. Contacting support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacting support: So there is a game called European War VI:1914. It is very similar to the other games that Easytech has made, and Microsoft has all the other games that they've made. Pretty sure, not 100% Straight to the point, I would like to see if someone could get them to upload the game...
  6. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?: As title says. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling, like using email or live chat etc. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-here-way-to-contact-microsoft-support-without/f2dcc105-add6-4bb1-b803-f96f4b2d815a"
  7. Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?: My Microsoft Edge is blocked by the Microsoft Virus Scam that is listed in the forums here. Wants me to call a number that Im sure is the scammer. I tried getting help here on the computer via them calling me with no call coming. I have to access my work through computer...
  8. Level 2 Contact

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Level 2 Contact: I spoke at length with a Windows Tech Support rep last week, and she couldn't fix the issue. She said she would have a Level 2 rep call me back tomorrow. Unfortunately, I won't be in the office to take the call tomorrow, and I'm trying to reschedule. Does anyone know how...
  9. Best & Cheapest Way to Use 3 Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best & Cheapest Way to Use 3 Monitors: I hooked up my new-to-me computer the other day. I was super excited because it had 3 ports on the video card, and while I love 2 monitors, 3 would be even better! Well, as it turns out, this version of this video card (AMD Radeon HD 5450 with VGA, DVI & HDMI) will only...
  10. Best way to transfer settings and contacts to new w10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to transfer settings and contacts to new w10 laptop: Haven't done this in a while, and would greatly appreciate any info on how to transfer my old Windows 7 preferences, contacts and settings to a new W10 laptop. The new laptop has a 256GB SSD and a 1TB HDD I think the data files can be copied from the old drive to the new...