Windows 10: Best way to create and share family photos and videos Windows 10

Discus and support Best way to create and share family photos and videos Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I was the family photographer so I have hundreds of photos plus tapes from an old camcorder. I want to put this all together to share with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cats4, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Cats4 Win User

Best way to create and share family photos and videos Windows 10

Hello, I was the family photographer so I have hundreds of photos plus tapes from an old camcorder. I want to put this all together to share with my brothers and sisters. I started with trying to put them on dvds but not sure if everyone still has one. Now, trying to put on scan disk flash drive, but does everyone have the same port style? I now understand all can be viewed on a smart tv. So many choices. Also, I am using a 128 Scan Disk, but cannot get it to copy the photos or videos. The Scan Disk appears on the D Drive, but the flash drive seems to do nothing. No light or flashing on the scan disk to show it is working. Please help me. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. I really want to get these to my family. Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

Cats4, Mar 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Best way to create and share family photos and videos Windows 10

Photo App create and share does not work

Hi Paul,

There are several factors to consider should you encounter issues saving/downloading a video file to your computer and sharing it using the Photos app. One of those factors is the compatibility of the file you are downloading or exporting. To better assist
    you, we need the answers to the questions below:

• What is the file format of the video file you are trying to share?
    • Does the issue also occurs on the videos currently save on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking this
    article
    on how to see all your photos/videos in the Photos app.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Best way to create and share family photos and videos Windows 10

1. Best way to create and share family photos and videos Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Best create share

2. What’s the best way to share transfer a lot of pictures and videos from my Mac to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the best way to share transfer a lot of pictures and videos from my Mac to Windows 10?: Hello! So I’m a Mac user but I also have a dual boot PC (Ubuntu and Windows 10) that I allow my kids to use for games and homework. They both have accounts under and I was looking for a fast/efficient way for me to copy family pictures from my iCloud account to them. So,...
  3. Sharing 4K videos with family and friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing 4K videos with family and friends: I remember in the 80's and 90's when one wanted to share a home video with family and friends he would connect the camera to a VHS recorder to create a copy to tape. A little before the end of the century he would create a copy on DVD to share. For high definition video he...
  4. Best way to create system image?

Best way to create system image?: Hello so best software to create system image?is windows 10 built in system image creator ( windows 7) is reliable?idk how reliable it is so are there any better softwares to do that?i want to create a proper image of my whole drive c because i am gonna have to restore it...
  5. Best way to set up for a family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best way to set up for a family: I'm looking for some advice about best way to set up surface pros for myself and my partner. We had one surface pro which we've had a little while. I had my windows account linked to this with Office 365. We've just got an additional surface pro. I want to use the new...
  6. Best way to share files small business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to share files small business: HI folks, newbie here We have a small business of approx 8 or so office workers. We all have one drive. But what I want to know is, without a physical server etc, what is our best way of being able to access, share and edit files from a central location. I've read about...
  7. Best way to share files from Windows to a MacBook?

Best way to share files from Windows to a MacBook?: Hi guys, I'd like to make a shared folder on my windows laptop and a shared folder macbook so I can share files between each. Is there a good method or tutorial you'd suggest for setting this up? submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments]...
  8. Best way to create an image for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to create an image for windows 10: i would like to ask for the best way to create an image for hp Elitedesk 800 G4 DM 65W i am a beginner and i will use this image for my 2000 pcs , so i need any explanation or recommendation for my issue thank you...
  9. Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos: Each time I attempt to create a video I get no further than the storyboard before I am ejected from the app and returned to the Start Menu. Does any one have a solution?...
  10. sharing photo video

in Windows 10 Customization
    sharing photo video: made a photo video, when "sharing from my PC to facebook or media manager the pixels on the video are all distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sharing-photo-video/d4a35ea2-06ba-4909-9ba4-45ed0b31610a